Firefox problems with this forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrsaMinor

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
The forum is dying in the ass, its not browser related
True, but I've had problems with other sites. Similar to this one.

I've been using firefox because I'm used to the interface. It's been 8 years since I picked it up.

I'm going to try reinstalling everything. If that fails, I'll say goodbye to this shi.

Light LaserTower

01-23-2013

Use IE it's a great web browser with no equal.... hehe

NobSaiboot

01-23-2013

It works with Aurora which is going to be the new Firefox once it's out of beta.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Is your Firefox up-to-date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Google Chrome

Even on my shltty computer it was fast as fvck, while IE and Firefox were baby-speeds.
Chrome is more efficient since it only initially uses about 175 MB of RAM, but every time you open a new tab another background process is created which takes about 15-20 MB of RAM. Nor are these processes ended when the respective tab is closed, so you can very easily accumulate quite a few additions. I've had Chrome run upwards of 400 MB total, when Firefox doesn't use more than 300.

Really I would recommend any browser except for maybe Safari as I don't like Apple as a software company. Internet Explorer (9 works very well), Firefox, Chrome, or Opera are all perfectly good choices.

Mighty Nooblord

01-23-2013

Go Chrome.