Renekton's W Targets Minions > Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

I'm not sure when this bug was reintroduced after all the auto-attack modifier changes (and spells like Amumu's Bandage Toss, Blitz' Rocket Grab) But somehow Renekton's (W) Ruthless Predator will still target minions that are nearby sometimes even if he is actively targeting a champion.

This primarily occurs immediately after renekton uses his (E) Slice and Dice.

Example: Renekton uses (E) to jump on to an enemy that is inside a minion wave, Renekton clicks on the champion (receiving the "red targeting outline" to know that you are clicking on the champion and not a minion) and Renekton will target the closest enemy instead.

This is insanely easy to reproduce, occurring at least once a game. The only way this bug will not occur that I have found, is if you let Renekton preform a normal Auto Attack before activating his (W)

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Returning to the top. This needs addressing

MONSTER ZER0

01-23-2013

this is why i've been losing lane so bad! thank you

MONSTER ZER0

01-23-2013

this definitely needs fixing

Immasexyzombie

01-23-2013

i always had the feeling that when this happened i was just misclicking, but the way you put it does make me think its a bug that needs addressing

Ikimono

01-23-2013

Bumping for Reds.

GŁgnyr

01-24-2013

bug found, tried it, I allways use w after a normall attack, to reset the attacspeed counter & get extra dmg so it affected me less, but I trid it an its buggy