Akali Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xoj 21

01-23-2013

le blanc also assasin but she cannot burst that high

SerratedBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I think akali's burst needs a nerf because it's a safe burst. With her ult (nearly always up) she can never ever be run from and her other abilities cd are so tiny she can keep going at it. Her invisibility is less OP than a nonexistance for some champs but indistinguishable for others.

She is invis for a very long time, and if you can see her, her lifesteal/spellvamp will keep her from being truly squishy unless stunned. Brand and Xerath may be fine with her, especially when using an oracle, but otherwise she will dominate most champs 1v1 whether or not she catches them off guard.

A Pillòw

01-23-2013

What should change on Akali is make her ult more like Vi's Q. She stops at whatever champ she runs into first. So this way, the tougher champs who's job it is is to keep guys off their carries can actually do that, insteaed of Akali just flying to the back and killing the squishy.

Tryce Maxwell

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHatCracker View Post
I think they should scale back some of her ability to lifesteal and spellvamp from gunblade. No telling how many times I've played akali and jumped into a 1v4 and just tore face for a quadra since they would knock me to 25% everytime I popped outta shroud but 1 combo and I was back up full constantly
They already nerfed that like 3 times

Asgael

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoj 21 View Post
le blanc also assasin but she cannot burst that high
leblanc:
Q: 330 (+90%AP)
W: 245 (+60%AP)
E: 280 (+100%AP)
R: 462 (+ 126% AP) - 343 (+ 84% AP) - 392 (+ 140% AP)
Leblanc standard burst without ultimate: 855 (+250%AP)
Leblanc max burst with ultimate:1317 (+376%AP) - 1198 (+334%) - 1247(+390%)

Akali
Q: 290 (+ 80% AP)
W: ---------------------------
E:130 (+ 30% AP)
R: 250 (+ 50% AP)
Akali standard burst without ultimate: 420 (+110%AP) - lame
Akali max burst with ultimate: 670 (+160%AP)

Observation:
1 - akali's W is her only escape/safety mechanism. Even through this mechanism IS really good, leblanc's (slow+snare) + silence + (dash+blink) + ( duplicate any of the previous one) + passive + more ranged skill, definitely don't give akali the upper hand in safety matter. (Remember that oracle,pink ward, or skills that reveals stealth completely destroy her)
2 - suppose that akali can connect two of her max burst: akali will be doing 1340 (+320%AP) magicDamage (slightly less than Leblanc). However, in a teamfight, if your team doesn't have the upper hand at this point, any aggressive move that akali make will most probably ensure her dead and fail in whatever she was trying to do at that moment, assuming that the enemy team doesn't suck. Leblanc can be safe running around doing slightly more burst damage.

txtmsg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

I just came here to downvote original post.

Flipsy

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liken82 View Post
she has way to much at the moment
Has anyone else besides me noticed that every time a QQ thread about a champion "being overpowered", the person provides a shocking amount of statistics and an unnerving inability to tell the difference between "to", "too", and perhaps even "two"?

Zair Umbras

02-12-2013

Lulz. Akali is known as the most under powered champion. Her burst falls off late game except on ADCs, but they're not meant to kill anyone but the carry to begin with. Diana bursts almost as hard. She used to burst as hard pre-nerf, but she's still got great damage. Kassadin bursts a lot more than Akali and his ulti is able to be used as an escape as well as initiation while Akali can only use it to initiate. Akali has no forms of CC unless she gets a Rylai's. Kass can slow and silence without any items. Both are assassins, both take AP. Akali takes energy so her burst is less than Kass.

Akali doesn't need a nerf to her damage. A minor nerf to her bases and a boost to her scalings would be lovely so she could have a late game or even make her ulti able to go to a friendly would be nice, but she'll sadly stay as she is, raping in low ELO que's, or low level leagues now at least with Tryndamere and Garen.

Hobobski

02-12-2013

They hot-fixed a nerf in. It's called "CC and Pink Wards".