Akali Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liken82

01-22-2013

She really needs a nerf to her burst damage she has way to much at the moment compared to other assassins i know people will rage at me for it but its true

Aroph

01-22-2013

Compared to other Assassins? Everyone specializes in their own unique feature. Akali's is burst. Take that away. What do you get?

Liken82

01-22-2013

sure but it feels like her burst is way to high she should not be able to 100% to 0 you at level 6 thats just wrong

Irish Red Cap

01-22-2013

I think they should scale back some of her ability to lifesteal and spellvamp from gunblade. No telling how many times I've played akali and jumped into a 1v4 and just tore face for a quadra since they would knock me to 25% everytime I popped outta shroud but 1 combo and I was back up full constantly

Aroph

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHatCracker View Post
I think they should scale back some of her ability to lifesteal and spellvamp from gunblade. No telling how many times I've played akali and jumped into a 1v4 and just tore face for a quadra since they would knock me to 25% everytime I popped outta shroud but 1 combo and I was back up full constantly
Admittedly, the gunblade does make Akali's spell vamp ridiculously high. However. Oracle's Elixirs and focusing her is a perfect way to make Akali half as useful.

Eninya

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liken82 View Post
sure but it feels like her burst is way to high she should not be able to 100% to 0 you at level 6 thats just wrong
Why aren't you crying about LeBlanc, Cho'Gath or Syndra in this regard, you know, cause they burst harder?

Aroph

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eninya View Post
Why aren't you crying about LeBlanc, Cho'Gath or Syndra in this regard, you know, cause they burst harder?
Cho'Gath does have a certain level of burst, but he has pretty high cooldown. Only a frozen heart would make him a slight bit better.

LeBlanc has early game hellish god-like burst. Tricky champion to deal with, but with a non-dumbass team that knows about an invention called wards, they will know not to feed her early game, and then it starts to turn to a 4v5 with LeBlanc's late game weakness.

Syndra, I can't really say much. Never played her. Played AGAINST her several times. She does look like she has some damn mothertrucking huge burst with that ultimate, and she does provide some stun with Scatter the Weak. I think she's very strong when all of her dark spheres are summoned. Without them, she loses her stun and quite a portion of damage in ultimate.

Belisarius09

01-22-2013

Sure Akali has high burst, but there are other champs with even higher burst. In comparison to them Akali doesn't even have that much burst. That's why she has shroud, so she can buy time to get off more rotations. One rotation from Akali won't burst anyone down from full hp, sorry. Feel to come back with a legitimate argument and some points to back up your claim. Some evidence would be nice as well. Till then stop crying that a champ exists that punishes you for making mistakes.

/Thread.

blj04920

01-23-2013

If Akali needs a nerf due to her burst, than so doesn't (insert every ap carry here).

Beeeaaast

01-23-2013

She has high burst damage?
better nerf irelia