Pick > call order!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torwulf

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageRose View Post
sucks your being downvoted. Everyone who plays agrees to the summoners code an its right in it...
Sucks you lack the basic reading comprehension to see that you're reading things that aren't there.

And your ADCs are being passive? Stop trying to play aggressively. Seems like incredibly basic logic to me.

Vepenar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
i'm to aggressive for my elo. almost every ADC i see is a passive farm bot an do not have the reaction time to go for kills even when you ping an say "be rdy for an opening"

Even morelo suggest you only need to know 3/5 roles in rank. I know all but i am not a passive player.
Morello says you only need to know 3/5 roles in ranked. guess what 3/5 roles everyone knows and wants to play? ADC, APC, Top. Do you see the problem?

Mhm916

01-22-2013

Quote:
i'm to aggressive for my elo.
And look where it got you.

Celenphor

01-22-2013

It really should be based off of pick order, followed by filling a team need.

when I say filling a team need that doesn't mean being 4th pick and calling "MID" after the first pick locks in, say a jungler. It means WAITING YOUR TURN and THEN filling one of the roles that is left open.

If we all did this there wouldn't be an issue.

Trykery

01-22-2013

Quote:
try EZ or Draven or even Graves... no matter who i playwith i get passive ADC's. my support role ha the least amount of win ratio out of all roles i play for a reason, its the ADC's passive natures. i have never supported for trist, kog, ashe or even a sivir in ranked. always one of 3 whcih are major kill laners, EZ graves and Draven. Even in the games other players said they need to react faster an go in on Easy kills i set up. 1-1.2k elo player just want to farm because they think items > kills early game when if you can snowball a lane you can snowball the game.
Well, to be perfectly honest, it does seem like every single one of adc's you support suck, but you neglect something big. Something atrociously major.

Farming is good. Farming is amazing. In fact, if you can get BT in 15 minutes, you're probably going to win. Maybe your playstyle differs, but farming is fine. Especially on Draven. He's a monster with crit and as.

Torwulf

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celenphor View Post
It really should be based off of pick order, followed by filling a team need.

when I say filling a team need that doesn't mean being 4th pick and calling "MID" after the first pick locks in, say a jungler. It means WAITING YOUR TURN and THEN filling one of the roles that is left open.

If we all did this there wouldn't be an issue.
If everyone looked out for the other people on their team and worked together, there wouldn't be an issue either.

Vozan

01-22-2013

I got to 2100 elo last season ONLY knowing mid.

I have now gotten to 1800 elo this season ONLY knowing AD.

I do my best when I have to play other roles, but knowing one roll REALLY REALLY REALLY well and winging the others is good enough for the most part.

Celenphor

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torwulf View Post
If everyone looked out for the other people on their team and worked together, there wouldn't be an issue either.
Best way to accomplish this is by the method I just described.

It's wonderful to sit back and say, hey, we should just not be dicks. I actually outline a method that facilitates that. You've got to have a starting point, no matter how soft and cuddly we want to act towards one another.

The idea of just all being great teammates is flawed when it is forced to stand alone, not because it isn't the right idea, but because this is the internet.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

01-22-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

It's easy to lose games when you don't work together as a team to figure out roles. Flexibility and understanding of others will increase your Elo more than anything. Teamwork and communication and compromise > pick order/calling.

The Nice Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
It's easy to lose games when you don't work together as a team to figure out roles. Flexibility and understanding of others will increase your Elo more than anything. Teamwork and communication and compromise > pick order/calling.
This