Pick > call order!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TimeZero

01-22-2013

Just to be clear, all those who believe Call > Pick Order are breaking the Summoner's Code since it's clearly written in it (1st point, Support your Team):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner's Code
If you’re the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasn’t already been filled. If everyone’s picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself
/thread

Trykery

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageRose View Post
i'm to aggressive for my elo. almost every ADC i see is a passive farm bot an do not have the reaction time to go for kills even when you ping an say "be rdy for an opening"

Even morelo suggest you only need to know 3/5 roles in rank. I know all but i am not a passive player.
Lol. Ever think that maybe there's a reason they're not playing aggressive? Did you pick say Leona with a weak laner like Kog? Or has their jungle been MIA for 3 minutes?
You also have to accept the fact that some adc's just aren't aggressive. If they're farming well, let them farm.

xxdeathx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

lol placements are the worse. you get these people with 50-100 normal wins, just turned 30, going straight into ranked and calling a role that you want and they're gonna feed no matter what because they belong in 200 elo.

Torwulf

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeZero1 View Post
Just to be clear, all those who believe Call > Pick Order are breaking the Summoner's Code since it's clearly written in it (1st point, Support your Team):

/thread
Anyone who believes that either are good solutions is an idiot.

/thread

Lord Gwyn

01-22-2013

Quote:

/thread

It also means don't be a dickhead (Pick>call people), and actually go somewhere you can DO, instead of being forced into something you can't.

Gorsz

01-22-2013

Quote:

/thread

Uh no.

That just says if everyone has already locked in try to play a role your team needs.

That does not say "pick > call order"

Riot has already said they refuse to take an official stance on the issue all they can say is "dont be an ass".

Gorsz

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdeathx View Post
lol placements are the worse. you get these people with 50-100 normal wins, just turned 30, going straight into ranked and calling a role that you want and they're gonna feed no matter what because they belong in 200 elo.

Or, they just so happenly to be ahead of you on the pick list and they first pick a mid even though you called it because you are confident you can carry.

The first pick newbie mid player proceeds to feed and lose the game.

Both scenarios can easily happen.

RavageRose

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trykery View Post
Lol. Ever think that maybe there's a reason they're not playing aggressive? Did you pick say Leona with a weak laner like Kog? Or has their jungle been MIA for 3 minutes?
You also have to accept the fact that done adc's just aren't aggressive. If they're farming well, let them farm.
try EZ or Draven or even Graves... no matter who i playwith i get passive ADC's. my support role ha the least amount of win ratio out of all roles i play for a reason, its the ADC's passive natures. i have never supported for trist, kog, ashe or even a sivir in ranked. always one of 3 whcih are major kill laners, EZ graves and Draven. Even in the games other players said they need to react faster an go in on Easy kills i set up. 1-1.2k elo player just want to farm because they think items > kills early game when if you can snowball a lane you can snowball the game.

RavageRose

01-22-2013

Quote:

/thread
sucks your being downvoted. Everyone who plays agrees to the summoners code an its right in it...

Gorsz

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageRose View Post
sucks your being downvoted. Everyone who plays agrees to the summoners code an its right in it...

Hes being downvoted because hes wrong.

If he was right, Riot would have officially came out and said "pick > call order" but they dont.

They already said they cannot take an official stance on this issue.

12345612 ... 21