Pick > call order!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavageRose

01-22-2013

you don't like it Gtfo of rank.(note thi has happened over the last 3 damn days!)
I'm so sick of Ranked trolls tonight. I'm 1st-3rd pick all night, i say i play all but supp. I lock in a lane someone locks in mine "i called it 1st" steals all CS by burning all mana/energy/or skills leaving me with little to no gold all lane or forcing me to do the same. Never wards lane. I end up feeding unintentionally because i have no items, can't even afford to ward an can't stay in lane long enough to keep up in levels.

yet im to report? especially when the other guy does worse than me. Why is there so many trollers tonight? yes i know i have bad games but i've been doing bad all night because i'm dealign with these type of players who believe call order > pick, an even when i decide to give in an go supp and still do horrible i get reported. If tribunal people don't read all of chat an punish me i'm a be even more pissed. i general am a nice player an calm, understanding an will switch roles. if someone feels really uncomfortable in a non sup role.

However toxic players like this are the worst, i really wish we had a vote to kick button or no dodge penalty, the last 3 nights i have reached 2hour + dodge timer times because of so many people in selection doing this to me. Seriously Riot you are only making the people who actually follow the summoners code suffer with these insane dodge timers. plz add a vote to kick option, an change the selection system to kick an give 1 hour timers to anyone who trolls an randomizes in rank...

/end much needed vent rant

also its hard to communicate when half my games, most of my team speaks Spanish

Edit: I suggested this Idea years ago an once again last month: both got closed an downvoted, however it would make Solo que soooo much better in terms of trolls. I'd rather deal with a 10 min Que than a 20 min game we're gonna surrender @ 20 for because of trolls an dysfunctional players anyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageRose View Post
i already suggested making an option to select 1-5 roles, at least 2 (more you pick faster you que obviously), then que. it got closed withing an hour an 14 down votes...

it honestly would solve so many problems. My friend, he only likes to support, i hate that role.. if he an i Que'd i'd be que'ed for all 4 other roles, he'd be for supp, an it would be like BOOM! instant que! forget calling a roll, forget pick order! you select your own, you get in line in que an slot one would be top, slot two would be mid, slot 3 would be jungle. an 4 an 5 be ADC an supp. no questions asked, no arguments. GG have fun!

FatBear5090

01-22-2013

Proof?

Pulsefire Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Attachment 598002.

LucyKillsAll

01-22-2013

Quote:
i play all but supp.

learn to play Every Role

RavageRose

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyKillsAll View Post
learn to play Every Role
i'm to aggressive for my elo. almost every ADC i see is a passive farm bot an do not have the reaction time to go for kills even when you ping an say "be rdy for an opening"

Even morelo suggest you only need to know 3/5 roles in rank. I know all but i am not a passive player.

Garekk

01-22-2013

Quote:
i'm to aggressive for my elo. almost every ADC i see is a passive farm bot an do not have the reaction time to go for kills even when you ping an say "be rdy for an opening"

Even morelo suggest you only need to know 3/5 roles in rank. I know all but i am not a passive player.
Quote:
Gtfo of rank.

TheOmegaBunny

01-22-2013

What if i troll in 1200s n people say that but i know i could do it more efficiently or maybe i just don't care and do what i want to benefit the team the most

Lord Gwyn

01-22-2013

So..... What elo are you guys?

Torwulf

01-22-2013

Not sure if trolling or just massive hypocrite...

Gorsz

01-22-2013

Quote:
you don't like it Gtfo of rank.(note thi has happened over the last 3 damn days!)
I'm so sick of Ranked trolls tonight. I'm 1st-3rd pick all night, i say i play all but supp. I lock in a lane someone locks in mine "i called it 1st" steals all CS by burning all mana/energy/or skills leaving me with little to no gold all lane or forcing me to do the same. Never wards lane. I end up feeding unintentionally because i have no items, can't even afford to ward an can't stay in lane long enough to keep up in levels.

yet im to report? especially when the other guy does worse than me. Why is there so many trollers tonight? yes i know i have bad games but i've been doing bad all night because i'm dealign with these type of players who believe call order > pick, an even when i decide to give in an go supp and still do horrible i get reported. If tribunal people don't read all of chat an punish me i'm a be even more pissed. i general am a nice player an calm, understanding an will switch roles. if someone feels really uncomfortable in a non sup role.

However toxic players like this are the worst, i really wish we had a vote to kick button or no dodge penalty, the last 3 nights i have reached 2hour + dodge timer times because of so many people in selection doing this to me. Seriously Riot you are only making the people who actually follow the summoners code suffer with these insane dodge timers. plz add a vote to kick option, an change the selection system to kick an give 1 hour timers to anyone who trolls an randomizes in rank...

/end much needed vent rant

Ever thought that equal amount of people believe call > pick order?

Why would you lock in just to spite that guys call? Do you believe he wouldnt be angry? Why couldnt you have just played another lane?

1234511 ... 21