Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Nautilus's ult not playing voice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hello! It's me again, the guy who noticed a couple of Lee's sounds weren't playing properly, back hoping jaywatford sees my post. (I love you by the way)

I've been playing a bit of Nautilus recently, and I've noticed that whenever he ults the voice file that is supposed to play, doesn't.

This is what you should be hearing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FWIJ4RHRR0&t=2m44s

But it never actually plays when he uses his ult, instead just having the submarine-ish targeting sound whenever it's used on someone.
To my knowledge, it has never actually played since release, but I was unaware that the sounds even existed until yesterday.
Anyway, I'd love to hear this fixed, it was a real treat having Lee's sounds fixed, I feel it'd be the same for Naut.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lead Sound Designer

Hey Splinturt,

Thanks for bringing this feedback to forums! Think I found a fix for the issue, we'll get it all checked out and get it out as soon as we can.