Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

why still nerf shaco,re tarded riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HyperACE

01-22-2013

i know what i say cant change anything,but i still need to say RIOT you are re tarded,you really ruin shaco!

JHUB3R

01-22-2013

If you cannot create a legitimate post about Shaco being nerfed, then please dont post...

Also, Shaco is still somewhat of an issue, his lvl 2 gank punishes a lane that gets slightly put out of position so badly that the game snowballs out of control.

FreeGothitelle

01-22-2013

Shaco's an issue because players that aren't the support refuse to buy early wards to deal with him. (ward the entrance to your wraiths, ambush shaco when he attempts to counterjungle....watch him fall waaay behind your jungler).

But this would require the mid to spend money on wards...which they never do, so eh.

Jamaree

01-22-2013

The player side of me who wants all champions to be strong says sorry to you, the top laner part of me says...good.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-23-2013

theyre on a witchhunt for champs that can gank early

FlongerDonger

01-23-2013

You spelled ****** wrong

Dark e maste

01-24-2013

Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
theyre on a witchhunt for champs that can gank early

Seems like it tbh.

VitaminBeer

01-24-2013

Quote:
Dark e maste:
Seems like it tbh.

I don't want shaco nerfed

But have you ever played vs a really good shaco? It's amazing how much dmg he can do

Arrevax

01-24-2013

I think Shaco is fine as-is. If Riot takes away his early ganking, they're taking away Shaco. Shaco has two strengths- damage and utility. He's made so that if he does his work correctly, which requires a good bit of forethought, planning, and skill, he gets a kill and makes it out alive. Without enough damage, Shaco jumps in and dies instantly in a hunter-becomes-hunted scenario.
If they give him more health to make him slightly useful in teamfights and to make up for his loss in damage, I'm okay with a little rebalancing.

Umezete

01-24-2013

Actually upvoted this broken english op because well, shaco is being nerfed to the point of not existing. Riot killed ap shaco awhile ago and have finally recognized to their chagrin that people still play him. So now they want to hit an already weak champ (strong early, okay mid, weak as hell lategame champ). The jungle changes also hurt shaco because boxes are weaker at tanking the creeps.