Porque tanto pendejo en el juego?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoleMecoboy

01-22-2013

Porque no hacen nada para separar a los noobs o darles ban permanente nose algo asi...
Son tantos que se la pasan reportando a todos y baneando a todos los que juegan un poco mejor que ellos por puro coraje y encima de todo no se puede reclamar nada cuando te banean porq "El tribunal dice" y el tribunal son otros ............. mas noobs q se cansaron de perder y mejor se fueron a banear gente....

Requiem

01-22-2013

Burritos and tacos

XAlFias

01-23-2013

Translation :

Because both ******* in the game?

Because they do nothing to separate them noobs or permanent ban donot something ...
So many who spend all reporting and banning all playing a little better than them by sheer courage and above all you can not claim anything when you banean porq "The court says" and the court are other ... .......... q noobs but got tired of losing and best left to ban people ....

Sponsored by google translate .XD

http://translate.google.com/#auto/en...banear%20gente....

My comment :

W
T
F
?

Cheshire Lunacy

01-23-2013

mfw the translation makes as much sense as the none translation.

all i garnered from the translation of op was bann the noobs something something noob court and porqueis

in other words i am pretty sure the op is a native speeker of english and used google translate to post this thus the google translate made no sense

(because translater are natorious for not translating already translated infor again since languages are not universal and thus the translaters doesnt actually translate english into spanish to english again because of a single fact. Lost in translation

certain words in eglish can't be used again in spanish and thus when the translater translates them a third time you get stuff that was not in the original intent of the word

thus relieing on google translate for much more then single use translation (or any translater) is about as usefull as trying to use one of those travel companions you pick up at the airport on arival at a new cou8ntry. (though google translate takes more of the guess work out)

and thus ends my rant on the nature of language and the failor of online translaters.

you may now all downvote/upvote to your disgresion

jebhyud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

he means: why are there so many noobs and *******?