New Unique Game Type

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eazyezee

01-22-2013

I was just thinking, that league needs some more game types, really all we have is 5v5 and aram, with an optional 3v3 and dominion as well which really not that many people play.

Heres my idea:

5v5 Arena Team Fighting, first team to 15 kills win(3 successful team fights)

How it works:

*All champions begin the game at level 18 with red and blue elixir and are ported into a medium sized arena cage with few obstacles(bushes/walls) to give it a real feel*

Draft mode or randomed(60 seconds to chose champions/summoners)
Additional 60 seconds to chose a full 6 ITEM build from an item list(just like a champion list)

How it starts!:

The game will start by having a small summoner platform which players start at and are trapped on(like dominion) players must then hit an Are You Ready button(like a surrender button) which after 5 players accept, will be ported into a medium sized fighting area, say the size of Summoner's rift mid lane extending to each nearest mid lane tower, and 1/4th of the way in a circular area around that(1/4th of the way extending into the rivers for an example) but the "cage" is circular.

There will be obstacles like that of which surround Summoner's Rift mid lane, but not many to provide "outplaying" maneuvers

What if a Nidalee builds movement speed and I can never catch her?

The game will end within 2 minutes of the cage match starting.

What's the use of this game type?

You are able to practice team fighting with full builds of your choosing in an actual summoner's rift 5v5 environment.(kiting, testing builds, how the champion does late game, etc) there are many more answers to how this could be useful to players!

***Lemme know what you think!***

IN DA COMMENTS BELOW

abkbabk

01-22-2013

that'd be pretty sick

abkbabk

01-22-2013

i've always wanted to try full build poppy lol

Tucking Sits

01-22-2013

They should do something like Dota 2's new mode, where you get stuck with your least played champion. Would make for interesting matches.