Is AP Miss Fortune viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enygm4

01-22-2013

Imagine this:

Her W passive (Impure Shots).
Malady.
Masteries.
Lich Bane.

Zswords

01-22-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q5t-P6xe_E
You decide.

Also in theory works for Varus... am I right?

workthecorners

01-22-2013

also her rain scales with ap

Jesustim

01-22-2013

She can work, and I emphasize the Work part of that, but there are so many BETTER ap options that its really a matter of you CAN, but why would you WANT to?

Morbidanimosity

01-22-2013

why would you want to?

the E, W, R,
not to mention, they cant build resistances efficiently against it early since you do mixed damage (R scales of ap but does physical damage).
ap miss fortune is about early + mid game dominance mainly from what i know

Nhero

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesustim View Post
She can work, and I emphasize the Work part of that, but there are so many BETTER ap options that its really a matter of you CAN, but why would you WANT to?
For fun.

Pobbes

01-23-2013

Alright, a few things.

1) AP Varus is awesome. Find another thread about how awesome it actually is. Think, old DFG levels of awesome, if the DFG could hit the whole enemy team multiple times in one fight.

2) AP MF is viable, as in, does reliable damage comparable to other champions. However, AD MF is still better. Especially with the new cleaver and the way her ult does damage, AD MF is just better.

3) Any AP on hit build must include hurricane. The default build for this is the same as AP Varus and Teemo. You build haunting guise (you can actually skip this if you want but spell pen is very useful for ap on-hit builds), malady, hurricane, deathcap. Then, you win.

4) Her E will do good damage, and her W will also add nice damage. The biggest problem is positioning with her ult. If you can't fully channel an ult with AP MF then you will be losing a ton of her damage.

Enygm4

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobbes View Post
Alright, a few things.

1) AP Varus is awesome. Find another thread about how awesome it actually is. Think, old DFG levels of awesome, if the DFG could hit the whole enemy team multiple times in one fight.

2) AP MF is viable, as in, does reliable damage comparable to other champions. However, AD MF is still better. Especially with the new cleaver and the way her ult does damage, AD MF is just better.

3) Any AP on hit build must include hurricane. The default build for this is the same as AP Varus and Teemo. You build haunting guise (you can actually skip this if you want but spell pen is very useful for ap on-hit builds), malady, hurricane, deathcap. Then, you win.

4) Her E will do good damage, and her W will also add nice damage. The biggest problem is positioning with her ult. If you can't fully channel an ult with AP MF then you will be losing a ton of her damage.
I ask this cause that the amount of AP that you can get is more than the amount of AD but her ult ups for .45 AD and .20 AP.
Now I think that build her Hybrid will be good, but only if you're the mid and you have another ADC, cause your damage will be in your E + R, not in AA.
I know that about Varus, but idk if you sholud build him with pure AP, I mean, if you buy:
Malady (15 + 10% AP Magic Damage)
Lich Bane (50 + 75% AP Magic Damage)
Wits End (42 Bonus Magic Damage, this works good if you're MID)
DeathFire Grasp (20% Magic Damage increased, without mention the 15% maximum health)
Sorcerer/Berserker Shoes
Rabadon's / Void Staff

Your magic damage will be stronger than the auto atacks of AD MF ?

NotBreaze

01-23-2013

People stack AP on Miss Fortune because then she does double penetration.

Prof Zuhayr

01-23-2013

siv hd made a guide on it
ITS VIABLE
just learn to use her well
try her out, she is free this week