Lost 5 games in a row

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mozart Wolfgang

01-22-2013

Pretty much always 1st or 2nd. I do well, pretty sure I do. And I still lose, what gives?

XantheInsane

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozart Wolfgang View Post
Pretty much always 1st or 2nd. I do well, pretty sure I do. And I still lose, what gives?
lol

NavyGothic

01-22-2013

Assuming that you're at approximately the right Elo (which you should be once you've played about a hundred games or so), you have ~50% chance to win a match.

Ignoring any variance in your personal playing skill, in any given set of 5 games, there's about a 3% chance that you'll lose all 5. (0.5 ^ 5)

The more games you play, the higher the chance of a losing streak. If you play 100 games, there's about a 95% chance that you'll see at least one 5 game losing streak. (1 - 0.97 ^ 95)

Probability, *****es!

(In other words, don't stress too much. Losing streaks will happen; don't blame yourself, don't blame your teammates. If you didn't get losing streaks, that would be a problem because it means your Elo is much lower than it should be, and you should be playing against harder opponents!)

ThioCyanate

01-22-2013

I had a huge loosing streak after the matchmaking changes. At first I was winning a huge number of games in a row. At which point I guess the system thought I single handedly turned my team in to a 5man premade, the system knows better now; much to my dismay.

Mozart Wolfgang

01-22-2013

Make that 6 games in a row.

Ukaei

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozart Wolfgang View Post
Are you playing cheese champs? Do not play anything noble or any of that sort..

Teemo, Ammu, LuLu, Kass, etc

The opposition will most likely always pick cheese if they are serious about winning.

If your team needs a strong top AP champ, then with out hesitation lock in that Kass!
Because most likely there'll be a Kass in the opposition.

A12MO12

01-22-2013

play draft, the more ppl we can get to choose draft over blind the better queue times we can expect

SifuCalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Your contribution to a victory has nothing to do with your dominion score placement. In fact, you may even have the least amount of points (excluding the bottom players who generally has the least).
The reasons are that the majority of score has to do with dying on a point (martyr) and capturing points.

ZallKlos

01-22-2013

Won 2 games in a row where enemy team had Kassadin and our team doesn't.

Kholdstare13

01-22-2013

You spam xin and other "f*ck teamwork" champs and chase after kills to boost your score. Your combat score is generally way higher than your objective score which is a BAD sign. It doesn't make you good to just lock a strong champ and ignore your team to go after kills. Stop locking champions who an just ignore their own teams, and maybe you can learn how to play the objective.