"im new with this champion"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhSavior

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceLegend View Post
NOW leave me the heck alone. im either being trolled or youre just not reading everything i say and taking for for a you know what.
Don't post a topic if you don't want people to give their opinions. And seriously, you posted this just because you want people to say they are trying a new champ pre-game?

Anrui

01-23-2013

If you're playing a normal game it doesn't matter that much. That's what they are for. I usually do pretty decent the first time I use champs though, if you have your basics down you can just dive right in with anyone almost and do alright.

MicKretz

01-24-2013

well i played rank games for the first time, then went back to normals and i must say....i enjoy rank a lot better in my elo bracket cuz its more along the lines of a game the way that it should be played....yes their are still trolls, but there are no lvl 8's if you know what i mean

so my advice is to stick to rank for serious games and just view normal games as "laid back whatcha-ma-call-its"

FranzFerdinand

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akimasu View Post
My first game of karma I went 14-0-11.

First timers aren't always bad, If you have the basics down, it doesn't really matter how much you've played a champion beyond specific match ups. As long as they say it early enough for the jungle to be prepared for it, I don't see the issue.

I went into a game and said "First time Renekton", do you know what happened? Jungle and mid camped top, we won a game instead of me feeding a teemo. We lost an early mid tower, but me, the jungle, and our mid were so fed by mid game it didn't even matter.

The people who really frustrate me are the ones who don't have the basics of the game down. I STILL see players with 200-300 wins auto attacking minions. So frustrating.
did you get his amazing combo down?

Yourcatmolested

01-24-2013

Quote:
EXCUUUSE ME DID YOU READ ANYTHING BEYOND THE FIRST LINE? no you didnt. i dont hate anyone who plays a new champion and gets destroyed. i just prefer that you tell me in champ selection youre new. its a common courtesy dont you think. not only that but i give advice when someone gets owned a lot and im dang nice about it.

NOW leave me the heck alone. im either being trolled or youre just not reading everything i say and taking for for a you know what.
They make AI games for a reason \_(ツ)_/

Shamble

01-24-2013

OP is summoner level 24 and can't even play ranked. So he's complaining about normal matches...
People play new champions in normal matches all the time. Let's take Thresh as an example since he's new. I would rather see people familiarizing themselves with him in normals rather than ranked.

Bots, you can only learn so much playing against bots. Maybe one match just to feel out the range and timing for abilities, but outside of that i don't see a reason to commit several bot matches for a new champion, especially if you are already familiar with the role you will be filling.

Lexinus

01-24-2013

Quote:
lmfao thats not an excuse. im tired of hearing it. if youre really new with a champion its your job to say it while we're pickin champs. that way i know what i have to deal with. that way when and if you get slayed millions of times i wont crucify you and you end up crying. oh and dont flame me when i give you advice because hey you did just say youre new.

i dont like where the league community is going. i could post millions and millions of topics of all the wrong things ive seen. broken metas, flame fights, 5 in 1 lane, and much much more.

reason i posted this was however because of this darius. level 8. he obviously bought it. he gets in the same queue as me by duoing with a level 30 friend. claims to be new when he gets destroyed really badly. if you cant tell whats going on there and why it made me angry youre probably the type i dont want to play with.
The meta is made by players. If you play a bot game, you will see garen mid, sona and shyv top, other random combos. So many people are stuck to the meta. That's why I love ARAMS cause you see AP Alistar and Malphite. They aren't in stupid support roles bot lane with an ad carry while the jungler goes here, darius goes top, and the ap caster goes bot. None of this is relevant to AI. While it's nice to have a diverse team, you don't have to get angry at other people for not playing the game how you play it. (Not talking about feeding)