"Why hasn't Riot buffed/nerfed <insert champion here>?"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimm Dreogan

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeRob View Post
How about buffing Shaco instead of nerfing him.
Agreed. He already needed baby sitting. Constantly. Not to mention his only time is early game. Stop ****ing up the best champions, Riot!

To the OP, those are poor excuses for why Riot isn't doing anything. Riot is a big ass company. If they can't do their job, then why the **** is someone signing off on their paychecks? They have plenty of time to nerf Shaco, Rengar, Diana, and countless others because of people QQ'ing so much.

Just saying.

PurpSoIcy

03-01-2013

Why in the heavens has Riot not nerfed Darius yet? He basically destroys every champion from early to late game, he has way to much AD and way to much health, its honestly not even fair against him.

Apprivoise

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpSoIcy View Post
Why in the heavens has Riot not nerfed Darius yet? He basically destroys every champion from early to late game, he has way to much AD and way to much health, its honestly not even fair against him.
He was nerfed in this latest patch poopface. And OP is right, like seriously they announced a Rengar buff too and two or three patches has come out already and not one single adjustment was made to him not only that they also delayed Quinn and Valor release.

Voluug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

I think many of the problems Riot has is thanks to the lack of coordination between their team. Some reds say and want something and other red say/want another thing, generally the opposite. For example: Phreak loves Trinity Force and its users (abusers) like Irelia, while Morello hates Meta-golems, like Irelia.

Well, that, or most of Riot team has AttentionDefic....OH SHINY O: with many proyects, something that they kinda admited some time ago. They cant concentrate on one thing, or they scrap them after having them 80% done. Take for example the stealth rework, and the MANY things they did before it came. The same happens now with the Karma rework. It was pseudo-scheduled for January's end.... but nothing still.

Evolnemesis

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkulledG2 View Post
The simple answer too the "why no nerfs/buffs on champs" is... riot makes A LOT of money by releasing new champs.. no one wants to buy new champs that are bad.. so they release them op then they nerf them ... then they forget about them... Riot makes no money on fixing champs, but they do make money on making new ones. Riot is a business and business go into business to make money. The only time they do make nerfs and buffs is because the champs is being exploited in professorial play or is in the professorial play meta.
Agree... this is why Heimerdinger was never fixed, even though they admitted he was broken over 2 years ago, decapitated him, and left him without balance changes since then, there is not enough of a benefit to fixing him; at best they face a problematic skill rework with the only possible benefit to them being hopefully a few new Heimer skin/champ sales, and the risk of alienating people if the reworked champ is too different, since his gameplay mechanics themselves are at the core of his real problems.

Skin/champ sales are something they can already achieve better with new champions or art reworks on more popular ones. To the OP, "Not enough time" is DEFINITELY not the case with Heimer (or I suspect anyone else, a large company can always allocate time and shift resources or create new ones for whatever projects it thinks are important enough); Riot themselves have been saying he needs a rework for over 2 years.

Basil Ali

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drodeka View Post
According to what I've seen and read on the forums and other places that deal with League, here is a list of some popular opinions for champions.

Need nerfs:
Akali
Amumu
Blitzcrank
Darius
Ezreal
IRELIA
IRELIA
Jayce
Katarina
Malphite
Shen
Teemo
Vayne
Vi

Champions I agree with nerfing:
Akali (Mostly gameplay change, she's too easy and too rewarding)

Amumu (Either lower the range of his ult, or make its duration shorter)

Blitzcrank (From what I've seen, almost no matter how good you play in other lanes, if the enemy has a blitz, they will come back and win)

Katarina (I don't play her, so I'm not super familiar with her abilities. Maybe maker her slower and extend Shunpo's cooldown so she can't always run away or wander exceptionally)

Malphite (I would just extend the cooldown of his slow, but make the slow itself longer. This way, he would still be useful for chasing, but wouldn't be such a laning beast. His imbalance, to me, is because he can control both his lane and the teamfights pretty easily)

Vayne (If she's going to have such incredible late game, make her early and mid game less powerful, or just nerf her W at all levels)

Vi (I don't even know. I just hate fighting her so much. So healthy, so much damage, so much CC, and she can both jungle and lane way too well. Not to mention the low cooldown on Vault Breaker so she always gets away)

I don't even care that this thread isn't the right place for my post.
Akali is very easy to get CC'd, and hard during team fights. If your team is retarded and cannot CC an Akali going straight at your face, then hun, your team sucks.

Amumu is very easy to shut down early game and if you shut down Amumu's early game then it's hard for him to get back late game.

Blitzcrank is easy, it's not even funny. I used to be scared of his pull, but it's so obvious when he tries to pull you and when he'll do it too. Don't go into a straight line and what League of Legends will always tell you during the tutorial, STAY BEHIND YOUR MINIONS.

Katarina's early game is sh*t, Riot already fixed her. She deserves it anyways, since her mid - late game is powerful.

Malphite is mana hungry and I mean mana hungry. If I want to go full on harass their top laner I have to get mana potions in order to sustain in lane harass.

Vayne's early game is sh*t, because people with burst damage early game excel at beating Vayne. (Draven, Ezeral, Miss Fortune, Corki, Graves)

Vi is fine where she is, she is an all in champion and when you notice that Vi trying to initiate, it's easy to stop her and CC the fu*k out of her.

EVOsentient

03-04-2013

exrath. make him viable as a champ.

Evolnemesis

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprivoise View Post
He was nerfed in this latest patch poopface. And OP is right, like seriously they announced a Rengar buff too and two or three patches has come out already and not one single adjustment was made to him not only that they also delayed Quinn and Valor release.
Seriously? they announced Heimer's kit was going to be reworked 2 or 3 YEARS ago, and not one single adjustment was made to his balance since then.

Troy242621

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil Ali View Post
Akali is very easy to get CC'd, and hard during team fights. If your team is retarded and cannot CC an Akali going straight at your face, then hun, your team sucks.

Amumu is very easy to shut down early game and if you shut down Amumu's early game then it's hard for him to get back late game.

Blitzcrank is easy, it's not even funny. I used to be scared of his pull, but it's so obvious when he tries to pull you and when he'll do it too. Don't go into a straight line and what League of Legends will always tell you during the tutorial, STAY BEHIND YOUR MINIONS.

Katarina's early game is sh*t, Riot already fixed her. She deserves it anyways, since her mid - late game is powerful.

Malphite is mana hungry and I mean mana hungry. If I want to go full on harass their top laner I have to get mana potions in order to sustain in lane harass.

Vayne's early game is sh*t, because people with burst damage early game excel at beating Vayne. (Draven, Ezeral, Miss Fortune, Corki, Graves)

Vi is fine where she is, she is an all in champion and when you notice that Vi trying to initiate, it's easy to stop her and CC the fu*k out of her.
I'm calling bull on your Blitzcrank theory. We've seen him face roll in plat. You have to give him a permanant wide birth and in a team fight, his grab may as well instakill.

Aerolex648

03-05-2013

Why hasn't Riot nerfed Quinn