Dear Jungler, I didn't Want to Have to Do this, but you Leave me no Choice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necro Monkey

02-08-2013

steal my buff will ya?

don't ever ask for ganks or wards if you're getting crushed

Voidgolem

02-08-2013

Stop feeding mid and you'll get the buff.

it's not rocket science.

Blazing Fang

02-08-2013

Maybe you should change your mentality on how you look at junglers. Rather then expecting ganks and buffs, maybe you should of them as bonuses. Yes, the junglers are supposed to give buffs to mid but some people just don't (why they don't can range from the most mana dependent jungler too them just forgetting). If you find yourself running out of mana then maybe you should put mana regan in your rune pages or maybe even build a item like tear instead.

Diceberry

02-08-2013

I've seen people steal buffs from the Jungler which eventually caused our jungler to fall through and was out jungled by the opposing team. It was terrible!

sergeantpickle

02-08-2013

I time my buffs, know smite's exact damage, and I would add my own burst. I'd like to see you try this on me.

Junglers usually have game changing ultimates and need blue buff to use those more often. Like Amumu or J4. I love ganking as J4 and taking their Flash. I come back when R is off cooldown and just slam them into the ground again.

Some junglers need blue for map control mobility. J4 E>Q combo or Vi's Q.

Red buff is better on tanky champions and some junglers make better use of blue buff than most midlanes.

Don't jack my buffs if you want ganks. I might even let the enemy jungler know he doesn't have to worry about counterganks in your lane if you piss me off enough. I'll just get top and bot lane fed and watch you cry about your poor KDR all game. I might even bait you into getting killed by your lane and then clean up the kill after. Never piss of a good jungler.

Puthy

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenHusky View Post
Instead of stealing your team's blue buff, put a ward in the enemy blue buff and steal theirs.
Well that takes skill. Someone who is scum enough to steal from partner doesn't have the ELO to realize to steal opponents.

KxN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Most mid AP champs don't need to have blue to do well, or can go without it for awhile. I never take my jungler's blue buff when I play lux. Now, ryze or Swain, that's a different matter entirely. But I would not go stealing it from my jungler...