Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Jungler, I didn't Want to Have to Do this, but you Leave me no Choice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X5TeRraN

01-22-2013

*Takes Smite and flash summoner spells*

- Mid lane

NoxDragon26

01-22-2013

posting in a terran thread.

Narvuntien

01-22-2013

Are you complaining about not getting blue buff again?.

Play Lux... *steal*... blue from mid lane... I made my jungler rage quite because of it once... plus it works almost as well against the enemies as well.

Tundrahawk

01-22-2013

People who steal buffs from the jungler early game without their permission are scum.

RavenHusky

01-22-2013

Quote:
Narvuntien:
Are you complaining about not getting blue buff again?.

Play Lux... *steal*... blue from mid lane... I made my jungler rage quite because of it once... plus it works almost as well against the enemies as well.

Instead of stealing your team's blue buff, put a ward in the enemy blue buff and steal theirs.

Dyr0nejk2

01-22-2013

Quote:
X5TeRraN:
*Takes Smite and flash summoner spells*

- Mid lane

Dear X5TeRraN, with that attitude it seems clear that you are a self entitled ******* who is clearly not skilled enough to win without being able to constantly spam spells. There are more lanes than mid and many more kills, towers, and dragons could be had by your team by a blue buffed jungler. Of course you don't know this, all you know is that you couldn't win lane as "insert mid here" because you ran out of mana from mindless spamming, so it must be the junglers fault.

Modevasion

02-08-2013

Quote:
Dyr0nejk2:
Dear X5TeRraN, with that attitude it seems clear that you are a self entitled ******* who is clearly not skilled enough to win without being able to constantly spam spells. There are more lanes than mid and many more kills, towers, and dragons could be had by your team by a blue buffed jungler. Of course you don't know this, all you know is that you couldn't win lane as "insert mid here" because you ran out of mana from mindless spamming, so it must be the junglers fault.

i like how everyone assumes you want to steal your junglers buffs, when you most likely just want to abuse that extra 10 gold every time you cast it.

MugenNightmare

02-08-2013

How about you ask politely instead of thinking you're entitled to it?

The Doss Boss

02-08-2013

Quote:
Tundrahawk:
People who steal buffs from the jungler early game without their permission are scum.

So true. I want to get ahead so lets put our jungler behind so he cant gank.

RyuPhalian

02-08-2013

Quote:
Tundrahawk:

Stealing buffs also hurt top lane. Stealing buffs from the jungler on the first clear slows them to a crawl which would mean it would be longer before they can gank top lane.

Bottom line, Stealing buffs from Jungler = Killing your own top lane.