Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rhez The Lizard Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daphooph

01-22-2013

Oh here is another champ idea I had. I think his passive is op in a way cause you could get infinite stealth so yeah just help me out with it.
Name: Rhez The Lizard Prince

Description: A lizard about the size of Renekton. Has a two handed blade that can split into two. Large yellow eyes and a scar on one. Wears green armor trimmed with silver.*

Base stats
Health: *medium
HP Regen: low
Attack: medium to high
A S: normal
A P: low to none
Armor: medium to high
M R: medium to low
Uses nothing like Kat and Garen.

Lore: Need some help with this lore can't think of anything creative

Passive Predator: everytime Rhez steps into brush he gains a 2.5 second duration on his stealth.

Q mighty blow: Rhez puts his duel blades together and smashes the target for 80 +(25) attack damage*

W Swift Strike: with his two swords out he stabs the targeted enemy 3 times causing a bleed effect that deals 20 + (ad) for 5 seconds.*

E Reptile Instincts: Rhez becomes invisible for 3 + (.5) seconds increasing movement speed by 2% and upon becoming visible again Rhez's attack damage and attack speed are increased

R Lizards feast: Rhez calls his fellow lizards to feast on a single target for 50 true damage plus ad while suppressing his victim.*

I'm not that good with the numbers for damage done and such so if you could help me out that would be really appreciated.

Daphooph

01-22-2013

Check out Zant The Animal Terror
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3031125&highlight=zant+the+animal+terror

Daphooph

01-23-2013

C'mon guys be a saint and give me some help. I just wanna know what you like, hate, and if you want to punch me in the face for even thinking of this

Daphooph

01-25-2013

.... Ninja bump