I finally worked up the balls...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draxarr

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Nomine View Post
Its a girl who shares the same views. I've liked her for a while. I just believe in waiting until marriage, even though I blew it in high school. I've made a commitment to not do it again until marriage.
Sounds like you had a bad experience. Toughen the **** up.

Mista Jangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

No, I didn't have a bad experience. It was before I was a Christian, and at the time all I cared about was getting my dick wet. I choose to abstain because I want to focus on the more important parts of the relationship. Not the physical. I actually want to know her more, not know what she can do. At least not until marriage... if we even get to that point.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Would you consider having sex while engaged?

Sexual compatibility may not be there.
Which would be an issue for you, but it would be for me.

Jesus the Friend

01-23-2013

Quote:
I choose to abstain because I want to focus on the more important parts of the relationship.
Studies have shown that sexual compatibility is one of the top 3 most important parts of a relationship.

Furthermore, studies have shown that a REALLY bad couple with a great sex life will tend to be far more successful than a REALLY good couple with a terrible sex life.

You are not focusing on the more important parts of a relationship.
You are setting yourself up for failure.

Semi-relevant video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baCRclLTx_k

Mista Jangles

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Would you consider having sex while engaged?

Sexual compatibility may not be there.
Which would be an issue for you, but it would be for me.
If I'm engaged, why not wait until marriage? Leave the element of mystery there so that my future wife and I enjoy it more. It has been 3 years since the last time I had *** when I was in high school. It isn't something that I will be miserable if I go without it.

Mere Intricacy

01-23-2013

Quote:
If I'm engaged, why not wait until marriage? Leave the element of mystery there so that my future wife and I enjoy it more. It has been 3 years since the last time I had *** when I was in high school. It isn't something that I will be miserable if I go without it.
It's a lot easier to break and engagement than to get a divorce.

Is she a virgin?

If she is it doesn't really matter.
As she'd have nothing to compare you to.
From what I gather, *** is just *** for males.
It's women whom have the difficultly getting pleasured thus the greater need for compatibly.

Mista Jangles

01-23-2013

Quote:
It's a lot easier to break and engagement than to get a divorce.

Is she a virgin?

If she is it doesn't really matter.
As she'd have nothing to compare you to.
From what I gather, *** is just *** for males.
It's women whom have the difficultly getting pleasured thus the greater need for compatibly.
I don't know. We have really only ever talked about school, work, movies, books, and the like. We work at the youth center together, and are both wanting to do student ministry. She wants to work with younger kids, and I want to work with high school-college.

I figured I would give an update: due to conflicting schedules, we were unable to go out tonight. We both had homework tonight. We are going to meet up for lunch sometime this week.

Jesus the Friend

01-23-2013

Quote:
You are deeply mistaken Mere.

Married women rarely give a @!#*$& about intercourse.
This is especially so as the marriage progresses.
It comes to the point where women just see intercourse as a chore.

Sexual compatibility is nowhere near as important for females as it is for men.

Mere Intricacy

01-23-2013

Quote:
I don't know. We have really only ever talked about school, work, movies, books, and the like. We work at the youth center together, and are both wanting to do student ministry. She wants to work with younger kids, and I want to work with high school-college.

I figured I would give an update: due to conflicting schedules, we were unable to go out tonight. We both had homework tonight. We are going to meet up for lunch sometime this week.
Do you know she shares the same religious values and in particular no *** until marriage?

CatchandKiss

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Studies have shown that sexual compatibility is one of the top 3 most important parts of a relationship.

Furthermore, studies have shown that a REALLY bad couple with a great sex life will tend to be far more successful than a REALLY good couple with a terrible sex life.

You are not focusing on the more important parts of a relationship.
You are setting yourself up for failure.

Semi-relevant video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baCRclLTx_k
If they both go into it as virgins and find out that the *** is bad they'll just assume it's always bad and live in blissful ignorance.