I finally worked up the balls...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Dude not luck.
Ama.

Colonel J

01-22-2013

I always felt dates, especially first ones, at movies are terrible.

You date to be with the person, not a movie.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Mini golf!
Wouldn't work for me, might work for OP.
At the absolute bare minimum you should doing something you can really enjoy yourself. Ideally though, you should be doing something that lets you display your sexy masteries or knowledges.

FOR INSTANCES
I'm a better than average climber, albeit a fairly casual one, so a naturally I'll consider any place that has a climbing wall.
But then I also own a rifle, and know there's chicks out there that find guns to be arousing so I've also got the option of showing off how how great I am by taking girls out shooting.

Mere Intricacy

01-22-2013

You also get to check other each others asses.

As the female display skill in anything whether minigolf or climbing is not really a necessity.

CatchandKiss

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
You also get to check other each others asses.

As the female display skill in anything whether minigolf or climbing is not really a necessity.
Zackitly. You get it.
As a female your job is to be pretty and sweet.

Strilter

01-23-2013

the movie made me re read the book and upon concluding that venture I simply said to myself... yeah I thought so.

referring to all the **** that is NOT in the book

Powerstoned

01-23-2013

Movies are bad ways to spend dates unless specifically requested to go to one by the girl.

Mista Jangles

01-23-2013

Something I've always thought would be awesome for dates would be to go to one of the nature trails in the area and go for a hike up some cliffs by the river, followed by playing with puppies at the local pet store, and then getting a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in town.

c4lm

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Nomine View Post
Something I've always thought would be awesome for dates would be to go to one of the nature trails in the area and go for a hike up some cliffs by the river, followed by playing with puppies at the local pet store, and then getting a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in town.
If she likes the outdoors and is an active person, this is a good date.

I made the mistake of trying to take my city-girl on a hike when we first started dating. By the end of it she was livid.

Mere Intricacy

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Nomine View Post
That sounds like an awesome date.
But I wouldn't recommend first though, unless you expect to kiss on the first date.
If you know the route try not to make it too intensive, and end up a some sort of a clearing with a lovely view.
Setup a picnic and proceed to have first /boink. (From my memory you are fairly Christian do this would be kiss)