Why the Tribunal Sucks Ballz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pballz17

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
Real numbers? Like the fact you were reported in 145% of your games by your peers?

You've gone over the block and show the classic signs of an attention seeking troll.

You ain't special in any regard except for the fact you got perma bamp: with the amount of energy you've put into complaining about the system, if you had invested one tenth of this newfound zeal into not harassing other players well, then, you'd not be in this position.

So yeah, nothing else left to say to you.

Downvote and move on, don't feed the troll.
People will never stop feeding trollz. And trollz always win. Get over it. No matter how many threads I make, you will still reply. Keep getting trolled homie.

TROLLZ > U

hahahaahahhahahahahahahaha

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YueienGato

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pballz17 View Post
People will never stop feeding trollz. And trollz always win. Get over it. No matter how many threads I make, you will still reply. Keep getting trolled homie.

TROLLZ > U

hahahaahahhahahahahahahaha
You're right, time to kick this up a notch and submit a support ticket with prior evidence of your trolling.

Doesn't matter if you create another troll account cause, honestly, for the time it takes you to create new accounts to post and harass it only takes me a margin of a second to paste the following:

Downvote and move on, don't feed the troll.

Better start making more qq threads while you still can.