New to Support who should I use

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All Delete

01-23-2013

Since no one mentioned her yet. Zyra.

Once you start getting the hang of support and you start to encounter aggressive ADC players and champs, Zyra is a very fun and strong support who later on becomes a secondary APC.

Great pokes, presence and good warding as well when you run out of actual wards. Sure bulbs dont last as long but any sight and vision helps and saves lives and wins games.

Her Q and E plants are also great utility tools once you get Rylais for Q plants.

Her ultimate is also great, good for engaging or escaping.

As for the Garen thing, I actually Garen support but only when its norms and Im playing with a premade or going double bruiser bot.

MyLittleAshie

01-23-2013

All I used to play was ADC, and I've found Lulu has great synergy with my style. So much poke!

Wylwist

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Zyra ftw makes support fun you can honestly get the other adc and support down to less then half health with a full combo then ur adc comes in for the double. Zyra is probarly one of my best characters she only gets stronger as the game goes on

mendeleyev

01-23-2013

I support maokai and it is a pretty passive game for me. If I were partnered with a varus we would be fine, because of our combined range, we would constantly have the lane shoved and could roam mid to screw with the enemy mid then come right back.

People don't like maokai support because he tends to take a good amount of CS, but when you get a jungle who ganks, it is GG. Maokai flash in if necessary, root them, then let the carnage begin.

I try nami, and it is ok. The thing is, synergizing the stun with an ADC you aren't skyping with is a pain, but when they see maokai fly in there, they know it is go time.

I am thinking of trying Leona, and returning her if I don't like it.

Scyphoza

01-23-2013

Ive tried Sona and Soraka and so far Sona has been the most fun to play. I'm thinking of either getting Nami or Lulu next to try. Didn't think of Maokai i might try him.