Champion Spotlight: Thresh, the Chain Warden

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghaladir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

double pull on someone back to the turret maybe? Blitz pull into Thresh lantern :-D

Corrupt Angel

01-23-2013

Well its safe to say Phreak has been kidnapped and replaced by some guy who DOESNT jungle every champ

Stewe119

01-23-2013

meh i bought zed yesterday and dont regret it

SilentHunter

01-23-2013

This doesn't sound like a champion that will be used much. The soul collecting aspect makes him hard to develop since he doesn't increase in armor at all unless he doesn't collect from kills. He also is made as an assistant to others in a team which makes him hard to play with strangers and not all so needed with friends. I guess with a well seasoned team of friends he may have value and add meaningful strategies but other than that he will be like Karma, a champion that sits on the shelf and looks good.

Merado11

01-23-2013

support my butt he can mid perfectly well

Don Ring

01-23-2013

Looks like a pretty strong kit. Definitely going to be one of the strongest supports. Possibly a top ban. We'll see.

Xetroff

01-23-2013

Seriously riot? You reveal him 4 days ago, and then release his spotlight yesterday and he's STILL not out yet? WE ALL KNOW HE'S ALREADY FINISHED!

Haku Yuki

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Ring View Post
Looks like a pretty strong kit. Definitely going to be one of the strongest supports. Possibly a top ban. We'll see.
Top ban? That means i can used it bot then?

CanelaSA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NlGHTMARE View Post
They make him OP as **** so everyone who wants to play ranked this week must pay 7800 IP. Then after he gets abused in an international tournament they will nerf him hard. This is dumb.
It's not about him being OP. It's about his fun mechanics that, even nerfed, will be disrupting as hell unless he gets reworked.

Xetroff

01-23-2013

Oh, and ANOTHER thing to add; if you all go to "Profile" (on the client) and go under Champions, he's already there. AND unlike last night if you click on his information; they already set the price! Unlike last night when it was just question marks. So if it isn't released today I'm going to be majorly pissed. If I ever see another release and they do this; I'm not buying anymore riot points. Pathetic customer service, you don't sit there and tease people. Would you seriously place a cookie on the ground in front of a dog, in reach, and tell that dog that they can't have it for a total of 7 days? Ask yourself that riot; why are you teasing your consumers, it's not right.