Champion Spotlight: Thresh, the Chain Warden

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sweetscorch

01-23-2013

He needs to be released already the wait is killer

Archeon

01-23-2013

Riot your such a tease in the words of monty python

GET ON WITH IT!

Subpotent

01-23-2013

Release him ffs

LustLV

01-23-2013

I was super excited about thresh coming out, but now after all the dragging it along. It gets old I mean if you arent going to release the champion at least the next day why the heck do a spotlight, or even reveal. Epic fail on riots part, build him up so high the champion gets burnt before it is even release. Marketing department seriously needs to reevaluate its methods among other things. Way too many people voice against a couple of marketing strategies. Now its all fun and games but eventually just like alot of games out there, LOL will crash and burn if it doesn't take a step back to REALLY get a better sense about the community's needs.

Subpotent

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustLV View Post
I was super excited about thresh coming out, but now after all the dragging it along. It gets old I mean if you arent going to release the champion at least the next day why the heck do a spotlight, or even reveal. Epic fail on riots part, build him up so high the champion gets burnt before it is even release. Marketing department seriously needs to reevaluate its methods among other things. Way too many people voice against a couple of marketing strategies. Now its all fun and games but eventually just like alot of games out there, LOL will crash and burn if it doesn't take a step back to REALLY get a better sense about the community's needs.
Exactyly, **** riot for making this wait so long.

If this champion sucks I'm seriously never anticipating another release.

BattlePandaz

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustLV View Post
The ranked of community of this game is so large. No one cares when the champ is released. The game will not crash and burn as long as these players believe they somehow can become a pro player. That's what keeps them all here.

Subpotent

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlePandaz View Post
The ranked of community of this game is so large. No one cares when the champ is released. The game will not crash and burn as long as these players believe they somehow can become a pro player. That's what keeps them all here.
fgt

LustLV

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlePandaz View Post

See that would be true if it werent for the fact then more then half of the players in this game arent pro players, and a great deal have no interest in becoming a pro player. They play for fun. In either case pro player or not no game is exempt from crashing and burning due to poor marketing choices. Pro players do not make up the majority of the game.

Emailsupport007

01-23-2013

Make his dark passage spell need to be reactived to bull teamates back in to him if they are in aura not if they click it to many misclicks will happen in teamfight

Neblin007

01-23-2013

Thresh and Blitz bottom lane domination! j/k but you could pull off some funny things with those two together!