Champion Spotlight: Thresh, the Chain Warden

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scapemage

01-23-2013

Can't wait to pick this guy up! Another support would be a great addition to my arsenal!

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Just got that sinking feeling that thresh will enable too huge a plays in competitive, so he'll need nerfs and effectively never be good enough for unorganised solo q.

Not sure if insta-buy anymore.

EYDØL

01-23-2013

Leona will counter him soo hard lol, u want some souls dog?!?!?!?! back the fck up!!!!

In Retrospec

01-23-2013

Not only is his ult an un creative name, its not even a box....

Ragolabron

01-23-2013

Meh. Thresh looked cool until I found out he's a support. Still getting him, but I definitely won't be playing Support as him. Too many supports released IMO.

KudogawaShinichi

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
Just got that sinking feeling that thresh will enable too huge a plays in competitive, so he'll need nerfs and effectively never be good enough for unorganised solo q.

Not sure if insta-buy anymore.

I dont ccare lol, he looks like a lot of fun

Labomba

01-23-2013

BROKEN. This guy can save teammates that get caught? Can speed up teammates? BROKEN.

iTzNeeK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

hes ridiculous needs a serious range nerf!

legendkiller19

01-23-2013

So his Spotlight has been out since last night but he still hasn't been released? Come on Riot, I wanted to play him before I had to do my adult stuff today.

Raevon

01-23-2013

I kind of wonder how well he would do in a top lane, instead of bottom. I know that yes the normal curve is to throw supports bottom, but he sorta reminds me of someone who can also do damage with those abilities and since Jungling loves to help (sometimes, depending on the player), gank top due to it being a solo lane (or mid), that him being up there with his shield latern, box, and so on wouldn't make him trouble to take on up there.

He is tanky enough to survive up there and since he needs to collect souls for his armor, you would think it would also let him just farm away, unless the other top laner has to over extend to keep this from happen which is then 'gank chance'.

But that is my thoughts on him from not being able to play him yet and sorta wonder if anyone in PBE even tried him solo top.