Champion Spotlight: Thresh, the Chain Warden

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiNj4d

01-23-2013

Thresh: look at my horse my horse is amaz... oh wait

Count451

01-23-2013

Do you plan on actually releasing him ? or are we going to wait ANOTHER week.

Lobelius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

reminds me a bit of Diablo3 keywardens

Okami Master

01-23-2013

please for the love of god just release him! i almost missed my first day of work for this champ!

wrytched

01-23-2013

the plays

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Can he pick up souls from range by throwing his lantern at them?

Artificial Lung

01-23-2013

The ultimate grief champ, pull low-health teammates into fights, or push away opponents who are about to die otherwise.

Hallows Evelynn

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somber Evening View Post
Congratulations on making every other support (other than maybe Blitz) seem like a joke and a wasted spot on the team compared to this guy.

lol what? lulu still best support in game and alistar is still alistar. the main thing tresh has is his Huge CC ult and his lantern.

poor nami tho..... like srsly, she was made as a pure support and then this guy comes along.... idk what riot was thinking on making another support anyway when we h ad nami. and now s he is kind of obsolete because thresh ult is 100x better than namis.

Arcane Azmadi

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodunkTheMighty View Post
You only get so many bans. If he's ban another champ will be available to select that hasn't been in a long time.

Plus I don't think it's that huge of a deal. His pull doesn't pull as fast or as far as Blitzes at all.
It's not the pull, man, it's the lantern. Just the fact that he can use it to save his teammates from practically ANY bad situation (shield AND long ranged escape tool?) make it as OP as f*ck. I'm telling you, unless I'm first pick and hoping to grab him myself he's going STRAIGHT onto my permaban list and staying there.

Buboniic

01-23-2013

This champion is not only good for support, but how he can pull allys to saftey, pull his friends over walls, and then even pulling enemies through walls/Bushes! IT would make a great team gank to start off the fight!