How do I dispute an unfair time ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orazzz

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
You are being punished for your behavior, not for reports. We can see your behavior.
To add on to what you're saying, the number of reports per game does not really matter at all. Whether one person reports or 9 do, it still really only counts as 1 report. I believe (though correct me if I'm wrong) the frequency of reports required to land you in tribunal is based on games in which you are reported, not on the # of reports you receive PER game.

Example: 7 reports against you in one game counts as one report
Example: 1 report against you in five games, counts as five reports.

Kabusabe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSundance View Post
To add on to what you're saying, the number of reports per game does not really matter at all. Whether one person reports or 9 do, it still really only counts as 1 report. I believe (though correct me if I'm wrong) the frequency of reports required to land you in tribunal is based on games in which you are reported, not on the # of reports you receive PER game.

Example: 7 reports against you in one game counts as one report
Example: 1 report against you in five games, counts as five reports.
Correct.

Strath

01-23-2013

This was closer to pardon than some i've seen, but i would have punished too...

I think about it this way, Would i want this guy on my team if we're losing? The answer is no, you would bring absolutely no benefit, i dont think i would even want you on my team if we were steam rolling because we've all had bad games and been rolled hard, you dont need to talk needless **** about it.

Thus Punish.

SmileyFaceroll

01-23-2013

Everytime i see "unfair ban " on a forum post its almost always deserved

Kirska

01-23-2013

Easy punish. Don't be a jerk. Even the other team calls you out for being an a*hole.

Jesus the Friend

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSundance View Post
You call people garbage repeatedly. I think you linked the wrong case, because I see nothing unjust about this decision.