Wondering what my next ban will do to me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TurtleLAX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

If a Red could reply that would be awesome!
I haven't been banned in about a year and I was just wonder will my next ban effect my account critically?

Ladayen

01-22-2013

They cant tell you that because it depends on what you get banned for. Depending on how often you play will affect the duration as well. If you play daily and have not been banned in a year, you likely will not receive more then a week ban(unless extreme circumstance) However if you have simply let the account sit idle for a year you will be exactly where you left off.

My concern is that you say that as if a ban is guaranteed? Perhaps if you're so certain you will be banned perhaps a different game would be better for you?

YueienGato

01-22-2013

Support ticket and ask, has happened before but not always.

NynaeveaM

01-22-2013

Read the first post of my thread it will answer your question, roughly at least: (Last update is relevant)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2914962

I dont think they give out exact information about ban decay so that people wont abuse it.

Komeiji Koishi

01-22-2013

I think that if you were banned you should concentrate less on how to make your next ban less painful / more unfair and more on how to avoid Tribunal in the first place.

AFK in lol ftw

01-22-2013

Your next ban might put you in a state of despair. I would make sure it doesn't happen, if I were you. ._.