Good Christian Hard Rock/Metal Songs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by weswithnodress View Post
Fallacy i hate country music more than anything, but i love christian music, big difference buddy, their is such thing as country christian music though, but don't make the assumption all christian music is country and all country is christian. ewww
Nope it's the same thing. You're obviously Mormon or some sort of fake christian.

JacobianMatrix

01-22-2013

The members of August Burns Red and As I Lay Dying are apparently of the christian faith.

Mista Jangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Demonhunter
Haste The Day
Sleeping Giant
Gwen Stacy
The Devil Wears Prada
Underoath
Oh Sleeper
In The Midst of Lions
War of Ages
Corpus Christi
As I Lay Dying

If you want some alternative rock I would recommend The Classic Crime, The Wedding, Paper Tongues, Needtobreathe

I don't care much for Christian music. In fact, I hate most of it. But I do like Red. In fact, I've got a ****load of autographed stuff by them. I've seen all the metal bands listed at either Warped Tour or Scream the Prayer.

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

bmp

Flodoard

01-23-2013

try hedningarna

Mighty Nooblord

01-24-2013

Is that even a thing?

LouisLeGros

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Nooblord View Post
Is that even a thing?
Is Christian hard rock/metal a thing?
yes

Is there such a thing as good christian hard rock/metal?
The people that care enough about those specific lyrical themes have convinced themselves that there is. However, 99.9% of the time any "artist" puts a conveyance of ones faith as the focus of a project it is terrible and only remains appealing to those who prioritize their faith in everything that they do.

For example, Johnny Cash was great and he happened to have a ton of "Christian" material. However, he didn't let his Christianity limit him musically and is recognized as one of the most influential musicians of 20th century because of it.

BabySealHunter

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Nope it's the same thing. You're obviously Mormon or some sort of fake christian.
I feel bad about this, but I laughed pretty hard after following all the post to see this one. Lol