Do other Junglers feel like this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hurricane229

01-23-2013

Me and my friends were discussing this the other day actually haha I've found that if you just play it out and kill them with kindness it usually works. Just do all you can and if they still rage then theyre just being dumb lol but i agree completely junge gets blamed for everything.

Nimsummoner

01-25-2013

Whenever i jungle i get a lot of the same **** that you're describing. whenever someone starts complaining like that to me i just tell them that im not there to babysit their lane and that usually shuts them up.

on the off chance it doesn't though, i explain that i need to stay more in the area of mid/bottom, because dragon control is more important in most cases than a push up top, also because most of the times mid lane is the lane that everyone charges down for the win. After than though i'll tell them that if they really need it i'll spend more time up there, and then gank more frequently.

you can be as nice as you want, but no amount of skill or good play is going to make up for idiots in lane.

jlmoss

01-25-2013

I usually tell them to put their adult faces back on and continue to play the game.

Basically stop whining like a child and start being the adult that they probably are in age.

It usually quiets the arguing.

ScubahDub

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuatsu742 View Post
I myself have never played jungle (though I am tentatively considering trying it out) but I main support, which can also be a pretty thankless job. Hence, when there is a jungler on my team I try to thank them for their help even if theyre ganking another lane. Those few times they help bot, I usually try and make sure they stay alive, mostly because it seems that dying would be very detrimental for them.

So thank you kind sir for all you do.
Jungle was my first role then I learned support. Think it helped a lot.

ArmoredGear

01-26-2013

I just say if they were good they would not need a jungler which is true if they possessed proper skills. Wins 10/10

Zhoutais

01-26-2013

If you are able to constantly get more farm and kills then your lanes you are doing something very wrong. You should only push out lanes or defend towers to cs in lane and if you are getting that cs in jungle i can see why you are bad. Also by have the most kills it means you are stealing from your lanes which is setting them behind. Your job as a jungler is to set up opertunities for you lanes to get ahead. If you are taking their cs and kills you are setting everyone behind.