Do other Junglers feel like this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redweb

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Causing Panic View Post
incorrect, its not the hardest role, its just the role that requires the most knowledge. but yes the easiest to blame

This will always be the problem, no one wants to take the blame so they like to pass the blame. Anyone that doesnt play jungle dont realize 99% of the time when a jungler is behind its because some lane is derping so bad they need to be babysat. Or if a gank fails its most likely the laners fault due to poor position, bad baiting, ect.

People fail to realize Junglers are suppose to give you an advantage not equal it out for your lane. and if you need a gank within 2mins of the game, then you shouldnt be playing that role imo. the only exception i can think is if you get HARD countered picked then its understandable youd need help sooner
Actually it IS the hardest role.

Zswords

01-22-2013

My favorite 'omg you so bad jungle' story was:

Pick Shyv for jungle. (not the strongest for ganks early on, I didn't plan on getting kills anyway, I planned on zoning out by just showing my face, and getting lots of Dragons and Towers.) ... a minute in, Riot DCes me. I know it's a riot DC, because I'm not just 'waiting to reconnect', I'm actively playing the game, and not getting any feedback, things like, Veigar has pulled red, and I'm getting hit... by nothing? and none of my abilities are going off? *Alt F4, reconnect*

Start getting red, whom has gotten a power up while I was gone, and I'm level one, down a pot and my cookie. Get it, get wraiths, get sad... and a Riven top (odd theme that) is screaming at me for not ganking top at all when a Lee Sin has been camping the lane...

I'm sorry, I just got wolves for the first time, I'm level 4. they're level 7 and 8... I'm low, and you want me to WHAT? -I- DCed, and have to try hard to catch up with an already mediocre champ for the job.

*rabababababablah...*

but yeah, Jungle is easily the hardest role in the game, with the most weight on it, and more often than am I accused of being a 'bad jungle' when I don't gank as often as Lee Sin. >.>

He's Lee sin, he's not a jungler, he's a roaming gank that grabs red and blue every once in awhile... of course he's ganking more often then I am. ._.

Clemroc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

At low elo, people are often trolls and/or non-cooperative, and I understand perfectly your point. Sadly, the only solution to this is rising in elo. Starting at 1500 and above, people are more and more helpful/forgiving, and less hateful.

But yes, I agree, jungler and support are often the only ones blamed. Even when a carry failed hard at his lane by getting outplayed or taking bad decisions, its because jungler/support "didn't do X".

LoneWolfBrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Jungle is the most stressful lane because you're basically the support for your etnire team. If anyone is having a bad time your job is to help them out the best you can, but if they blame you for not getting them out of the hole they dug themselves that's not right...For me, playing Udyr jungle can be hard because his bear stance is a little weak when it comes to ganks, yet he is very powerful on any team.
I remember one game, bot wanted a gank because they were losing their lane and a vayne and alistar began pushing their turret with a half dead taric protecting it. I went straight to the turret to defend it but this taric raged at me for not coming from river where I surely would've died. I guess it's best to ignore bing bongers like that...

Anglory

01-22-2013

Another typical jungle rant. What you're saying isn't false but I'm sure most people know the jungler gets blamed the most often.

Deeception

01-22-2013

this just happened to me last game, bot lane fed 0/10 and i get the blame then they convince everyone to report me? This community has alot of problems and it's only getting worse.

barbeerian

01-23-2013

I hear ya OP, gotta love that about jungling. Laners who won't help you leash, which slows down your clear, leaves you with 0 pots and maybe 50% HP after your clear so you can't gank without risking feeding. Then they cry that you didn't gank for them and /all Report our jungler!.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redweb View Post
Actually it IS the hardest role.
The debate over hardest role is entirely subjective.

For me, the hardest role is ADC. That doesn't make it the hardest role in the game.

Just because jungle is the hardest role for any of you doesn't make it the hardest role in the game.

Do you think SaintVicious thinks jungle is the hardest role in the game?

YinYangBomber

01-23-2013

"Well it can't be possible that it's MY fault for losing, I'm clearly superior. Obviously this is the fault of the jungler that had the gall to not gank for me when I've pushed my lane without any wards." People will just about always try to find someone to blame for their own mistakes. That being said, I have seen some REALLY bad ganks where top is retreating, down to their last health bar, the enemy has 75% life, and the jungler with 50% comes charging in and feeding a kill. Sadly since this game has not the best community, people will rage hard since they pretty much can and won't be harmed for it (at least physically), and some of the recipients who were raged at think that they didn't do anything wrong and are jsut being trolled.

TLR : If something messes up, you'll probably know if its your fault or not. Just try to press on, it can be hard.

ABloodDisease

01-23-2013

Jungling is hard because of the expectations of the laners. If they are doing well you are in the clear. If not you spend your time running around trying to bolster them in lane. But if you do that you dont get jungle. But thats the nature of the beast.

I believe you can only jungle if your team can keep pressure on lane or if the other team has a jungler.

If the other team has not got a jungler that frees up a man on their team who can run around ganking mid or the other solo lane.

So it is more important to know when you can jungle or if you are going to have to lane instead.

The jungler therefore has to be able to asses his teams ability rapidly and make the decision whether they can or cant jungle. Even if you want to it may not be in the best interest of the team.