Do other Junglers feel like this?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cautela

Member

01-22-2013

I personally love and enjoy jungling.. I find it my prime spot to play - the drawback being that it takes quite a bit more coordination with your team than other starting lanes..

with that being said - I'm generally a really nice player but is it me or does EVERYONE always have some reason to blame the jungler? like, seriously - ANYTHING goes wrong and all of a sudden it's my fault and the team starts to attack me.

So I continue to play my game (end up with the highest farm, kills and score as usual) and the one troll ends up turning everyone against me and reporting me because i suddenly get pushed to a point where i'm no longer nice and i'm pointing out what he's doing wrong.

I'm starting to get afraid that i'll be banned or something simply because every single game i play - some troll is reporting me for absolutely nothing.

Can anyone confirm that i'm not alone in this... i've spent over $700 on this game and I absolutely love it.. but i'm starting to feel like i don't want to jungle anymore simply for the fear of being banned..

Note: I am one of those junglers that studies everything i need to do with any champion i play.. so i KNOW what i am doing is correct 3/4 of the time.. and yes i realize that a lot of the time it's situation but still.. how do i communicate with people like this

Quote from a recent game

Me: Hey Riven(top) can you help wolves/leash please.
Riven: (no response - standing on tower)
Me: *Pings riven* *pings wolves* *Pinges blue*
Riven: STOP @(R$*@ING PINGING AND DO IT YOUR SELF
Me: Umm.. man? I just need help with the wolves and you can go back.
Riven: I'm not helping you with anything - that will teach you not to ping so many times.
Me: (Now i'm a bit behind on my clear and a bit late to come gank top and riven dies)
Riven: THIS JUNGLE #$(#ING SUCKS, PLEASE REPORT HIM


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

Senior Member

01-22-2013

It's the hardest role and the easiest to blame.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Causing Panic

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
It's the hardest role and the easiest to blame.
incorrect, its not the hardest role, its just the role that requires the most knowledge. but yes the easiest to blame
Quote:
I personally love and enjoy jungling.. I find it my prime spot to play - the drawback being that it takes quite a bit more coordination with your team than other starting lanes..

with that being said - I'm generally a really nice player but is it me or does EVERYONE always have some reason to blame the jungler? like, seriously - ANYTHING goes wrong and all of a sudden it's my fault and the team starts to attack me.

So I continue to play my game (end up with the highest farm, kills and score as usual) and the one troll ends up turning everyone against me and reporting me because i suddenly get pushed to a point where i'm no longer nice and i'm pointing out what he's doing wrong.

I'm starting to get afraid that i'll be banned or something simply because every single game i play - some troll is reporting me for absolutely nothing.

Can anyone confirm that i'm not alone in this... i've spent over $700 on this game and I absolutely love it.. but i'm starting to feel like i don't want to jungle anymore simply for the fear of being banned..

Note: I am one of those junglers that studies everything i need to do with any champion i play.. so i KNOW what i am doing is correct 3/4 of the time.. and yes i realize that a lot of the time it's situation but still.. how do i communicate with people like this

This will always be the problem, no one wants to take the blame so they like to pass the blame. Anyone that doesnt play jungle dont realize 99% of the time when a jungler is behind its because some lane is derping so bad they need to be babysat. Or if a gank fails its most likely the laners fault due to poor position, bad baiting, ect.

People fail to realize Junglers are suppose to give you an advantage not equal it out for your lane. and if you need a gank within 2mins of the game, then you shouldnt be playing that role imo. the only exception i can think is if you get HARD countered picked then its understandable youd need help sooner


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cautela

Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
This will always be the problem, no one wants to take the blame so they like to pass the blame. Anyone that doesnt play jungle dont realize 99% of the time when a jungler is behind its because some lane is derping so bad they need to be babysat. Or if a gank fails its most likely the laners fault due to poor position, bad baiting, ect.

People fail to realize Junglers are suppose to give you an advantage not equal it out for your lane. and if you need a gank within 2mins of the game, then you shouldnt be playing that role imo. the only exception i can think is if you get HARD countered picked then its understandable youd need help sooner
I totally agree - sometimes i definitely get bottom lane screaming for a gank as WELL as top.. and then the fighting begins..

Thank you for the kind post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

Senior Member

01-22-2013

I posted something similar not to long ago I was mao and started blue..by the time I got to red bottom lane got double killed I successfully ganked top while our support got killed again score is now 3-1 mid lane kills each other and support dies again well now the support rages and says I'm a terrable jungler who dosnt gank..top and mid defend me but bot rages to the otger team and I'm sure at least 2 people reported me

good news tho I am an active tribunal judge I even have the app on my droid and when this kind of stuff happens I always stay positive and don't rage back...I think about the tribunal reader and say things like "sorry guys I'm doing my best" and explain things like "the enemy stole my blue" I'm not saying this to my teammates who are raging I'm saying this to the tribunal judge because even if you get reported it has to pass in the tribunal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuatsu742

Member

01-22-2013

I myself have never played jungle (though I am tentatively considering trying it out) but I main support, which can also be a pretty thankless job. Hence, when there is a jungler on my team I try to thank them for their help even if theyre ganking another lane. Those few times they help bot, I usually try and make sure they stay alive, mostly because it seems that dying would be very detrimental for them.

So thank you kind sir for all you do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CTElephant

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Moral support is a powerful adhesive that bonds a team enough even when they are strangers to give a large edge. Cooperation is the number one asset in playing league.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarmicKatri

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankChi View Post
It's the hardest role and the easiest to blame.
This, By far the hardest role in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onij

Member

01-22-2013

The only reason I'd blame a jungler is consistent really crappy ganks, rather than a pure lack of ganks or a single poor gank.

I WOULD call them bad* if they died to a jungle creep though :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cautela

Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by workthecorners View Post
I posted something similar not to long ago I was mao and started blue..by the time I got to red bottom lane got double killed I successfully ganked top while our support got killed again score is now 3-1 mid lane kills each other and support dies again well now the support rages and says I'm a terrable jungler who dosnt gank..top and mid defend me but bot rages to the otger team and I'm sure at least 2 people reported me

good news tho I am an active tribunal judge I even have the app on my droid and when this kind of stuff happens I always stay positive and don't rage back...I think about the tribunal reader and say things like "sorry guys I'm doing my best" and explain things like "the enemy stole my blue" I'm not saying this to my teammates who are raging I'm saying this to the tribunal judge because even if you get reported it has to pass in the tribunal
That's a really good point. I try to argue a lot of the time that the tribunal judges will see their behavior as well - but that's a good point none the less.


123