Riot come on! .. .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twiixt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Riot please take a look, ok so my elo is around 1350. My highest was 1500 elo. Yeah I dropped that low, why? Because of trolls.

So what im requesting or just throwing it out there, I think it would be a great idea to have "Ban player" during champion select.

For example:
Say someone is trolling, and the whole team doesn't want to play with the guy, or he just afk and randoms, or anything like that (you all know what I'm talking about)
You pick the summoner you want to ban, and ban him.

But you must have atleast get 4 of 5 votes, just like a surrender. Because it wouldn't be fair for duos that just don't like the guy, haha.
Anyways! Take this into consideration please!!

-Twiixt

Fluffy1

01-23-2013

im sure guides and strategy forum was a great place to post this, riot staff dont veiw this forum much

Eualcides

01-23-2013

Even if that is true Fluffy, this is a genius idea.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Trolls are on the other team just as often as they're on yours - more often, actually, if you don't troll yourself.

So you're at 1350 because you belong at 1350. Getting carried up to 1500 doesn't make that your actual skill level.

margalolwut

01-23-2013

there should be a vote kick.

if 4/5 players dont want to play with you, you shouldnt be in that que. Allow for someone else to connect and take that persons spot.. not that difficult. I think it would endorse positive behavior.. especially if you are constantly getting kicked... riot can track all of this.

ExecutionerK

01-23-2013

Margalolwut, gets to diamond, and you will see a guy sitting in queue forever

There are a bunch of players that we dislike, and due to the small population we will always get match up with them, and finally, either one team sucks it up and take him, or the game will never get started.

Eualcides

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Margalolwut, gets to diamond, and you will see a guy sitting in queue forever

There are a bunch of players that we dislike, and due to the small population we will always get match up with them, and finally, either one team sucks it up and take him, or the game will never get started.
Exactly. Also, while it's a classic cliche to blame others for one's performance I don't think anyone can deny that there's some truth in it. League is a team-based game; the ELO will never be 100% accurate. If there were rankings for 1v1s it would be a different matter.

powwder

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eualcides View Post
Exactly. Also, while it's a classic cliche to blame others for one's performance I don't think anyone can deny that there's some truth in it. League is a team-based game; the ELO will never be 100% accurate. If there were rankings for 1v1s it would be a different matter.

if you play enough games it is pretty accurate. the fact is you get trolls as much as the otehr team, so those games are all washes, what makes teh difference is games where no one has a troll, you win enouhg of those and you will raise elo, simple right?

Elodin

01-24-2013

"If you guys don't vote to ban this jerk that took my ADC, then my partner and I are feeding!"

Kyzrathnosh

01-24-2013

Four man premade. Troll by constantly banning the random.