Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestions for fast attacks and high burst damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarrelGangClyde

01-23-2013

Assassins is the way to go. Champs to khazix, and kassadin have a ridiculous dps and can really change the outcome of a teamfight. Just understand how to play an assassin. Get in, focus the adc, get out. Khazix has a nice leap which you can use to either engage, or you can use it to escape after getting the kill. Kass has an awesome ability which is basically a flash on a very low cd that can use to catch up, or escape. Those are the two assassins Id recommend to anyone looking to play those type of champs.

Treget

01-23-2013

I have been looking at Kass for a while now. So he is a good choice?

Fate000

01-23-2013

Kass is incredible. You'll get mana-starved but you can teleport all over the place. Amazing.
If you want Attack Speed on an assassin I recommend Nocturne though. And Kha is my new favorite champion, very versatile, but he's, uhh, suggested already.
If you want spammable abilities though, Evelynn is the way to go. HateSpike HateSpike HateSpike Ravage HateSpike ad infinitum... Downside is that her ult deals very little damage so you can't burst. Gotta use it for TONS OF DAMA...utility.

Congrats on becoming an assassin main! Join the club!

Treget

01-23-2013

Thank you fate! I've been looking at Nocturne but it seems to me that most of his attacks aren't meant for damage. Can someone please help me understand him better?

Treget

01-23-2013

By the way I use Udyr for jungle so I am not interested in doing that. I want a damage dealer for champions and pushing the fight.

Fate000

01-23-2013

Nocturne works like a melee ADC. Build AS/Crit Chance/AD (I like the godly but underrated Infinity Edge+Sword of the Divine combo) and demolish people with basic attacks. Duskbringer+Unspeakable Horror means nobody will escape you, and in teamfights if you don't get focused (good luck) you will faceroll too (got my first and so far only penta with him). So yeah his kit is tons of utility.
You might wish to do lots of bot games with him. Practice landing his Shrouds of Darkness consistently against bots with telegraphed attacks (Karthus, Darius). It'll help you survive much more. Another often forgotten part is that Duskbringer is like a mini-Ghost. So you can throw it and then run through your wave of minions to evade capture.

Add me in game and I can show you some okay-to-good Evelynn plays (still learning how to not die as Kha'zix/Fizz right now). My knowledge of the game is much greater then my skill though. (Lag OP)

EDIT: Nocturne bot lane? Could that work? Must investigate.

Luucidx

01-24-2013

Fiora, Elise, Jax, Master Yi, Tyndamere, Xin Zhao all are naturally fast with their standard builds and fit your requirements perfectly. The demolish anyone varies on your own performance and the said opponent however.

Lucille Brawll

Recruiter

01-24-2013

i would also say ahri. i play her and lover her.

chris2423

01-24-2013

irelia, jax, master yi, sion, xin zhao

Distrez

01-24-2013

Treget try Fiora high attack speed, ult cleans up, op or ad elise attack speed from her spider form is good

http://www.twitch.tv/Distrez# < check me out sometime

-Distrez