Just have to say..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
I'm too lazy to find the Lyte quote.
If I recall I think that was actually an issue with the champ he picked. Like his team wanted him to ADC and goes AP eve (pre-rework) bot lane instead. But maybe I'm thinking of something else....
:-\

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-23-2013

If you're talking about the guy I'm thinking of, it wasn't that he picked Eve. It's that he said X and then picked Y at the last second...

GON the Mage Guy

01-23-2013

So it wasn't even for not communicating.

Super.

OriginalJack

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
So it wasn't even for not communicating.

Super.
Yeah the point here is don't be afraid to mute people.

BarrelGangClyde

01-23-2013

Unless im playing with my friends I just go ahead and mute everyone. Its the best thing to do. You dont have to listen to any baddies popping off about how they got a double kill, and you dont have to listen to any of your teammates complain when you dont follow the path of pings they spammed for you. If you really enjoy the game but cannot stand how pathetic and immature the US community is, play on the Korean server. I heard they are very polite and rarely if anything rage.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-23-2013

Eh, you can have all chat turned off, but I don't really recommend muting everyone you don't know by default. Sure go ahead and mute them if they start acting up even slightly, but you're missing out on opportunities to talk with some really fun people, and you're limiting your ability to play well (coordinating with your team is harder, albeit not impossible, without chat).