Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for ADC/Top/Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aziya

01-22-2013

Ign: Aziya

Preferred role: Top

Top Champs in preferred role: Jax, Riven, Darius, Jayce.

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8 I believe)

Skype: I have Skype, but my mic doesn't work and I often have background noise. I tend to just listen in while we play.

Something special about your gameplay: Same thing as most other top laners. I adapt. Personality wise, I'm very good at calling plays. I normally lead my teams in soloQ and when they listen to me we win. I'm certain I could be a great asset to your team. I'm not the best but I'm eager to improve my gameplay and I'm certain I can improve when I play with an organized team.

BillyTheKidd

01-22-2013

Ign: Gunslinger91 Preferred role: Don't care Top Champs in preferred role: Have a good pool in all roles Timezone: Central Gender: Male? Age: 21 Skype: Yeah Something special about your gameplay: I play in tournaments sponsered by riot. wwgame.webs.com and my team is second place in the circuit heading into week three.

MissBehavìn

Recruiter

01-22-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3034967

Gold Sucks

01-23-2013

Bump

ThatsWhatSheZed

01-23-2013

Ign: ThatsWhatSheZed
Preferred role: best with mid zed, but I can play adc and top pretty well.
Top Champs in preferred role: graves, zed, singed, kayle
Timezone: EST
Something special about your gameplay: Good at CSing

bitbyamonkey

01-23-2013

Bitbyamonkey
Age 17
Male
Mains adc
Skype bitbyamonkey
Est
I play vayne, corki, ezreal, draven, Ashe. Depends. I'll play whatever suits the team comp in progress.
Something special? I put other adcs cs to shame. Also extremely aggressive even after falling behind.

Gold Sucks

01-23-2013

bump