Looking for ADC/Top/Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

War Mace13

01-22-2013

My friend and I are creating a ranked team. We both have 1150ish elo, although we carry everygame in duo queue. We have both played with 1400 elo people and been able to keep up at a higher elo. We are looking for a Top/ADC/Support who have decent lolking stats. We are both EST.

Application:

Ign:
Preferred role:
Top Champs in preferred role:
Timezone:

Add War Mace13 or LetsDoBattle

Luminaye

01-22-2013

This guy is a total dick dont bother with this scrub

"My friend and I are creating a ranked team. We both have 1150ish elo"

hey buddy starting elo is 1300 played with 1400 elo ppl ? thats nothing........you have no right to down others...when you yourself is bad

Chaplin

01-22-2013

gn: Chaplinn
Preferred role: Support
Top Champs in preferred role: Alistar, Zyra, Morg, Taric, Soraka
Timezone: East
Something special about your gameplay: I love playing unorthodox support and just own with them and I also ward like crazy

War Mace13

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminaye View Post
This guy is a total dick dont bother with this scrub

"My friend and I are creating a ranked team. We both have 1150ish elo"

hey buddy starting elo is 1300 played with 1400 elo ppl ? thats nothing........you have no right to down others...when you yourself is bad
you have 80 wins on your profile, and no ranked stats, that is all i said when you asked for tryout.

Bendrake

01-22-2013

Ign: Bendrake
Preferred role: Support
Top Champs in preferred role (in order): Sona, Karma, Alistar, Blitz, Zilean, Soraka
Timezone: GTM+1
Something special about your gameplay: I mostly master Sona, and use her whenever I can. I made my very own particular build, which allow me to hurt well and support my team correctly, making me multi-function. About the other champs, I usuallyplay more AP, more support or more tanky depending of which support I choose.
I usually play very aggressive early (but I'm more careful if the enemy can stun), making them away from the minions, or just helping my adc to kill them. :3

War Mace13

01-22-2013

Bump

Kristoferman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Ign: kristoferman
Preferred role: Top
Top Champs in preferred role (in order): Riven, Volibear, Zed, Kha'zix, Vi
Timezone: CST
Something special about your gameplay: I like to play an aggressive top, gaining advantage while shutting down my opponent. I adapt to what my opponent has so I don't have 1 build that I will always get.I have carried teams before and I only recently started playing ranked so I still need to learn some stuff but I am open to criticism.

War Mace13

01-22-2013

Bump

JShotz

01-22-2013

bump

JShotz

01-22-2013

I've tried to add everyone who has shown interest on here. If you could add me and mssg me while i'm on that would be awesome. thanks a ton.