Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for ADC/Top/Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gold Sucks

01-22-2013

My friend and I are creating a ranked team. We both have 1150ish elo, although we carry everygame in duo queue. We have both played with 1400 elo people and been able to keep up at a higher elo. We are looking for a Top/ADC/Support who have decent lolking stats. We are both EST.

Application:

Ign:
Preferred role:
Top Champs in preferred role:
Timezone:

Add War Mace13 or LetsDoBattle

Luminaye

01-22-2013

This guy is a total dick dont bother with this scrub

"My friend and I are creating a ranked team. We both have 1150ish elo"

hey buddy starting elo is 1300 played with 1400 elo ppl ? thats nothing........you have no right to down others...when you yourself is bad

Chaplin

01-22-2013

gn: Chaplinn
Preferred role: Support
Top Champs in preferred role: Alistar, Zyra, Morg, Taric, Soraka
Timezone: East
Something special about your gameplay: I love playing unorthodox support and just own with them and I also ward like crazy

Gold Sucks

01-22-2013

Quote:
Luminaye:
This guy is a total dick dont bother with this scrub

"My friend and I are creating a ranked team. We both have 1150ish elo"

hey buddy starting elo is 1300 played with 1400 elo ppl ? thats nothing........you have no right to down others...when you yourself is bad

you have 80 wins on your profile, and no ranked stats, that is all i said when you asked for tryout.

Bendrake

01-22-2013

Ign: Bendrake
Preferred role: Support
Top Champs in preferred role (in order): Sona, Karma, Alistar, Blitz, Zilean, Soraka
Timezone: GTM+1
Something special about your gameplay: I mostly master Sona, and use her whenever I can. I made my very own particular build, which allow me to hurt well and support my team correctly, making me multi-function. About the other champs, I usuallyplay more AP, more support or more tanky depending of which support I choose.
I usually play very aggressive early (but I'm more careful if the enemy can stun), making them away from the minions, or just helping my adc to kill them. :3

Gold Sucks

01-22-2013

Bump

Kristoferman

01-22-2013

Ign: kristoferman
Preferred role: Top
Top Champs in preferred role (in order): Riven, Volibear, Zed, Kha'zix, Vi
Timezone: CST
Something special about your gameplay: I like to play an aggressive top, gaining advantage while shutting down my opponent. I adapt to what my opponent has so I don't have 1 build that I will always get.I have carried teams before and I only recently started playing ranked so I still need to learn some stuff but I am open to criticism.

Gold Sucks

01-22-2013

Bump

mrt2OOO

01-22-2013

bump

mrt2OOO

01-22-2013

I've tried to add everyone who has shown interest on here. If you could add me and mssg me while i'm on that would be awesome. thanks a ton.