my account is suspended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tasix

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeau View Post
I play lol on my mac and my mac is really slow when i start a game it disconnects and then asks me to reconnect then in 20 mins i can finally reconnect and i finish the game and then it says i am suspended its not my fault im getting disconnected from games. my mac is just really slow i only got disconnected 2 times and im suspended..
Here's the kicker, it IS YOUR problem it is NO ONE else's problem you have a ****ty computer. Why do people say things like this or "my internet sucks it isn't my fault"

Do you think it's anyone else's fault? Why should 9 other people suffer because your computer sucks. Games have minimum system requirements for a reason, and if yours doesn't fit the criteria, guess what, your gonna have problems.

My suggestion to you is this -

A. Get a better computer, probably steer clear from MAC to begin with they suck for gaming generally.

B. Stop playing LoL, as much as you think your entitled to play the game, you maybe but your not entitled to continue destroying games for other people.

If your choice is B before A you can expect to find yourself in the tribunal more often than not.

Uccisore

01-23-2013

Quote:
I play lol on my mac and my mac is really slow when i start a game it disconnects and then asks me to reconnect then in 20 mins i can finally reconnect and i finish the game and then it says i am suspended its not my fault im getting disconnected from games. my mac is just really slow i only got disconnected 2 times and im suspended..

Do YOU want to play with somebody who's computer is so slow he constantly disconnects and probably can barely play even when he's connected due to poor FPS and ping time?

Yeah, me neither.

It absolutely IS your fault that you choose to play this game with a computer that can't run it properly. Upgrade your computer, play a different game instead, or expect more punishments.

Uccisore

01-23-2013

Quote:
well i want to play sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt but im getting suspended for nothing pretty much
lol. So sometimes when you play you completely ruin the game for the other 9 people, but you don't give a **** you want to play anyway. Furthermore, you're being punished for doing nothing wrong.

I see.