my account is suspended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jackeau

01-22-2013

I play lol on my mac and my mac is really slow when i start a game it disconnects and then asks me to reconnect then in 20 mins i can finally reconnect and i finish the game and then it says i am suspended its not my fault im getting disconnected from games. my mac is just really slow i only got disconnected 2 times and im suspended..

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Leavebuster ban. If you have problems with the game on your mac dont play it. Or fix the problems. Or stick to custom games.

jackeau

01-22-2013

well i want to play sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt but im getting suspended for nothing pretty much

meadow

01-22-2013

Fix your PC before coming back, or else Leaverbuster will keep increasing your leaver level until a permanent ban due repeated leaving.

jackeau

01-22-2013

how would i fix my pc?

meadow

01-22-2013

Well, if you know something is making LoL crash... Maybe head over to Help & Support forums http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=15 and see if they can do something to help you out more technically. Oh, and I hope the MAC in question is over the system requirements minimum or else they can't do much for you!

I believe if you crash, there should be a small LOL file in your crash reports describing what exactly caused it, but unfortunaly my own intelligence stops there since I have very limited knowledge on that part. Just go to the above forum and see if the more smart guys can help you out!

Exploding Barrel

01-22-2013

Every time your computer causes you to leave a game, you're ruining it for 9 other people, so eventually the system steps in and stops you with a suspension.

Perhaps see if anyone can give you advice on the tech support forum to play more reliably?

Tkul

01-23-2013

Are Macs even supported yet? I know they had a beta client but is there an official client or are you using the third party one that was knocking around?

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

The third party client has tacit, if not official, approval by Riot, I believe. The beta for Macs didn't really materialize into a Riot Mac client.

Yiyo chan

01-23-2013

You are not getting banned "for nothing" .. You are suspended for ruining people's games... Specially when playing with a version that is not 100% stable... As bad as it sounds, if you don't meet the requirements for the game to run, don't play it.
You can check the forum for Mac testing here though.. maybe you can find some info.