First timing champions in ranked op.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFakeSit

01-23-2013

At least 20 wins with the champion in normal games or he's not available in your ranked champion selection.

adc

01-23-2013

And what about people who only play Ranked?

MicKretz

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
And what about people who only play Ranked?
indeed, after playing rank for first time and going back to normal games....i scratch my head and ask myself if i ever wanna play a normal game again....very tempted to stick with only ranked

Worshipmeh

01-24-2013

20 wins? Lol.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

i would agree with you on this, except for high level players who have smurf accounts. also, 20 wins is actually quite a lot, considering u already have to farm 6600 ip to unlock the champ, so thats like what, 100 games to unlock a single champ for use in ranked? yikes.

Voyles

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicKretz View Post
indeed, after playing rank for first time and going back to normal games....i scratch my head and ask myself if i ever wanna play a normal game again....very tempted to stick with only ranked
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. I have just the opposite feeling. People are way too serious and/or way too many trolls in Rank. Yes, people in Normals usually don't know how to ward or may suck in team fights, but at least there are more of them just wanting to have fun. No ELO egos in Normals.

Drakojan

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. I have just the opposite feeling. People are way too serious and/or way too many trolls in Rank. Yes, people in Normals usually don't know how to ward or may suck in team fights, but at least there are more of them just wanting to have fun. No ELO egos in Normals.
Until you get to 2100 ELO. It looks so fun up there

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
Until you get to 2100 ELO. It looks so fun up there
haha its my favorite part of watching streams. its like in my games if someone derps bot lane and enemy adc gets double kill, everyone stops playing to spam eachother about how terrible they are. in high elo, you just see "LOL GOOD JOB MANG" and it seems like literally noone cares at all, and even if a team is losing noone gives a damn, except ragers like hotshot but noone cares about him anyways