Idea for game reports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JM1LL1ONZ

Recruiter

01-22-2013

This is just something I thought of day dreaming at work. There may be technical issues which I don't understand, but, what if players that got reported had a chance to leave a note and were notified somehow that they have been reported and to go to their LoL account page to leave a brief description as to why they were reported. I think it would be a great idea. It would also let reported players have a chance to post a note on the report/s/ from that game. This would allow players to explain themselves as to why they think they were reported and what caused them to violate the summoners code/other things they would like to point out in the report that someone reviewing the case might miss by chance.

Then again, just wanted to see what the community thinks, thanks in advance for your input.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Why should a player get notified that they are being reported? So they can troll harder cus they know they might be banned soon? So they can harass the people that reported them?

There really shouldnt be a reason why you violated the code or were a jerk. retaliation is not ok. If you dont want to be reported dont do anything report worthy. Dont troll and dont be a jerk. Its that simple.

JM1LL1ONZ

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Why should they get notified? Simple, because they will know what their team did not like, and maybe they will be able to correct their bad behavior before they receive a ban. I think your missing the whole concept tbh but w/e.

edit: The only people that would be able to see the note are the people reviewing the case.

KimKelley

01-22-2013

I think Riot wouldn't do this because it is counter to their intentions, which is to have people feel good after every game. This is why they tell you when people liked playing with you (honor/positive reinforcement) but you only find out, in a general way, about reports (negative reinforcement) when you are warned by the Tribunal.