Giving an hour game, for trolling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigjcr

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Hi, i just make this post because of the severity of what happened. (i made my report, but the guy who gave the game was supporting the enemy team so hard that i dont think they report him)

it was a Zed, his name is JiGGz... we had a normal game, we were winning, i had some problems for bad communication with him, things that made me die twice, i insult him and then he starts saying trollish things... i just ignored him in order to avoid throwing the game down with our fight...

it was actually going really good and we made it to all their turrets but one the nexus, it was half health so it was a won game, we went to baron and we didnt come, he was the biggest damage output from the team, he was like 14 kills then and he just stayed in the jungle... we finally killed baron after long cuz it was me (just tank Garen) and a skarner with support items, then an Ahri came to help but we still last too long killing it...

One team fight after baron in their base, only skarner, ahri and i attacked, zed stayed watching, i took out the ignore thingy, to see what was going on... what i saw was him talking to the other team saying literaly "i love you guys, ily team, you are so good", what was his reason to do that? i have no idea, i didnt say anything to him. But i wrote, i am going to start feeding as my team seems to be throwing the game! in an attempt to make him get serious playing. nothing... he stayed the same way, died a few times and we couldnt do anything without his damage.

The other team got fed... i sold all my items and bought the fastest boots, an IE, a Phantom dancer, and a BT in order to try to destroy the inhibitors while they were distracted by zed's feeding. I took half health of middle inhibitor, they came and killed me, i tried again but same thing happened, they won after we had a teamfight and died.

I took the time to make this post, because this is really serious, i dont know why a person gives a match that lasts about 1 hour and 5 minutes. I know the tribunal, and i have helped, but if the whole team doesnt report it is barely working, and i say this because I haven't been banned. I trust the tribunal, but not as much as for leaving this for a single report. I hope you take the time for checking this too.

adc

01-22-2013

You're not allowed to call players out on the forums.

Delete Teemo

01-22-2013

what, exactly, is the pointy of this post. Why does it matter. We cant report this player

Bigjcr

Recruiter

01-22-2013

I came from another world? I thought game masters probably check the forums? i thought usless stuff was only seen in the ... well, the other place of this game...

PogoPogoPogoPogo