Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lag spikes and random disconnecting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hammartis

01-23-2013

Happening to me as well a fix would be much appreciated this lag ruins the game for me.

SirMrTomWaits

01-23-2013

bump....

grizzlyburr

01-23-2013

see "Periodic Lag Spikes Since November 27th" for the most recent mod answer. should be on the last page.

The Terminator

01-23-2013

WOW. Good thing I only tried to play an ARAM first.

I was connected for a total of maybe 3 minutes of the total 20+ of the match, while I frantically exited out (ending the process of the client completely) and restarted 3 times, checked my routers port forwarding, everything.

Everything looked fine on my end, my connection was fine, but the game was absolutely flipping out like it had a grudge against me.

That was a nightmare. I'm not even going to risk playing again for a day or two.

Holy hell, Riot. This is not cool. At all.

drakk

Recruiter

01-23-2013

same problem here its painful being able to move in game knowing you are d/c then reconnecting then d/cing not ever knowing if it will happen again. please fix!

SirMrTomWaits

01-23-2013

Riot hear our pleas
bump!!!!

SirMrTomWaits

01-24-2013

bump.......

Cactusjuices

Recruiter

01-24-2013

been having the same problem. just finished patching today, ping was around 180, not too bad, but once in game i kept randomly disconnecting and couldn't move. pretty sure it's not my internet or computer's problem. riot please do something!

SirMrTomWaits

01-26-2013

bumb
help!!!!!!
please

kenki13

01-26-2013

I seem to get same... if someone uses thresh, or is from mexico my computer just HATES it.

Also, I get "AFK AUTO KICKS" when my character is at mid field just because the game desides it wants to take a ton of time to load up.

Anyone ever get that wierd issue where your locked in loading screen and says "summoning" to all 8 characters... loads up and then suddenly you get a disconnect and game scolds you for being afk ?

I know to expect packet loss.. but seriously...
what do I do when It happens and carries over to the next game ?

Fun being at Warning level 1 for something beyond my control.