DLB Gaming Looking for 2 1600+ Players (Top/Jung/ADC) NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyph

01-23-2013

Position applying for: Jungler
First Name: Cody
In Game Name: LZE
Highest Elo S3: 1358
Highest Elo S2: 1542
Total Norm Games: 312 Wins
Competitive history: Halo 2/3/4 MLG tournament, and lan experience. Gamebattles.com junkie. Starcraft, Counterstrike, and Quake competitive player.
Do You Take Criticism Well? Yes. Criticism helps with chemistry and teamwork, the two foundations of a team.
Why should we pick you? I live in Texas. I have the ability to go anywhere for tournaments. I haven't played many solo que games in any season, so I don't think 1540 is my elo. My jungling is amazing with maokai/lee sin/cho'gath. I always time every buff,dragon, and baron. And always know where the enemy jungler generally is. My map awareness if off the charts.

GnD Captain

01-23-2013

Position:jungler
First Name:Grant
In Game Name: GnD captain
Highest Elo S3:1777
Highest Elo S2:1800
Total Norm Games:1k+ plus between my 2 accouts
Competitive history: competed and won many go4lols and other online tournys.
Do You Take Criticism Well? yes,im a very mellow guy.
Why should we pick you? over my varius 5's team ive competed with and beaten many 2k players.

Inett

01-31-2013

Position applying for: Top Pref / Jungle
First Name: Francisco
In Game Name: Inett from Texas
Highest Elo S3: 1545
Highest Elo S2: 1864
Total Norm Games: 227
Competitive history: I played Starcraft professionaly in MLG's, Mainly Dallas and California.. played WoW with top tier guilds and now looking for a serious League Team
Do You Take Criticism Well? You have to, or else there is no room for improvement
Why should we pick you? I have excellent map awareness duo to my Starcraft days, timer in jungle and warding also comes from experience in Starcraft. My main account got banned last year for lashing out at trolls and it was banned for 354 years 10 months and 12 days which I thought was a little absurd but now, I just dominate my lane and know I did a good job even if the game is lost.

aeiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Position applying for: Top
First Name: Tommy
In Game Name: Lvl 88 Chingling
Highest Elo S3:1675
Highest Elo S2:1690
Total Norm Games:700~
Competitive history:Online Tourney. Gold Rank in 5v5. Counter Strike.
Do You Take Criticism Well?Yes. But i will also criticize everyone else and point out mistakes.
Why should we pick you? Im a pokemon. Best Player In Da Game. Live in Tx. Have Skype.

RIP Sir Frost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Position applying for: Top
First Name: Ali
In Game Name: T0x1cFr0st
Highest Elo S3:1633
Highest Elo S2: 1976
Total Norm Games: 1212 W
Competitive history: Z33k,Go4lol alienware
Do You Take Criticism Well? Yes
Why should we pick you? because i won my lane against wingsofdeathx