Level 22 in 3 weeks? Noob?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiroi Kitsune

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23scurtu View Post
Ive qued with level 30 's and still done very good. I here all this is good? So why do people still call me a noob and brag about level 30's when 30 dont seem that big of a deal?
Well what you've got to realize is that normal queue also works off of an elo system, it's just not a visible number, it's a number that Riot keeps track of to create balanced games. So if you are encountering level 30s already that means you are probably in the upper percentile of level 20s but reaching the lower percentile of level 30s which is where you should be at about now.

Skarenox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Technically, you are noob. This is not an insult, noob is and alternative form of the word newb or newbie which means beginner, and that's what you are. The problem here is that people like to use this as an insult which is not. Don't worry, you are noob, and there's nothing wrong in it. I've been playing this game for more than a year and still some people call me noob even when I'm not. And still I'm not good enough, there're always better players out there and eventually you'll face them and you will get owned lol. Good luck kicking asses

EDIT: Add me and lets queue and see how good you are

Btw you should start using boots lol

top tier baddie

01-22-2013

In only 1 of your games on your match history do you have over 100cs and you seldom buy boots. You've got a longgggg way to go, son. Don't get full of yourself. Good luck!

workthecorners

01-22-2013

when I was lvl 15-25 I would roll people with gangplank and jarvan now I almost never pick them :( back in those days I would j4 ult people abd tthey didn't know what to do or I could use my gp ult and the other team would run for the hills....I miss those days.....

adc

01-22-2013

Jarvan is still good, lol.

ChaosTempest195

01-22-2013

really Level 30 is how much you have played not skill level. i've played level 30's worse then me

workthecorners

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Jarvan is still good, lol.
both are still good I just can't roll with them like I used too because everyone gets out of j4 ult now

Skarenox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

You are almost level 30 and I'd like to give you some advice. When you reach level 30 don't rush to play ranked, you'll just lose. Wait till you have around 500 wins and enough game knowledge. Believe me you'll regret later if you play ranked, just what happened to me, now I'm trying to get out of elo hell

TERRORIST WlNS

01-22-2013

Just ignore them I just use the mute option. What a great function mute is when there are trash talks and flamers in the game.

SeCKS Egai

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23scurtu View Post
True, all I gotta do is say look at my match history, then they shut up
One thing you have to realize is that wins at the lower levels come much easier then they do later.

My best score in norm was 20/0/27 on Ashe sometime during season one. I doubt I'll ever see a score like that again as I rarely see a team where we utterly demolish the competition, and when I do, it ends in a surrender before I can hit the high counts.

Really, all 30 means is you have a full mastery and rune page (of tier 3) and can run ranked. There are still plenty of weak players at level 30.