Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Level 22 in 3 weeks? Noob?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

23scurtu

01-22-2013

So its been three weeks since ive started playing lol, im level 22 and loving the game. I have about 7 hours a day of play and score on average 20/5 with my favourite champ vi. Ive qued with level 30 's and still done very good. I here all this is good? So why do people still call me a noob and brag about level 30's when 30 dont seem that big of a deal?

Koby

Recruiter

01-22-2013

dw about it took me almost a month and a half for lev 30 even at 20 i was facerolling with my fav champ and still fav champ rammus so dw about it as long as your having fun being level 30 is nothing special other then you don't have to buy exp boosts

Jerk9003

01-22-2013

Everyone goes through their 20s phase, they think "Hey, i'm doing pretty good, I got the hang of this now, I'm basically as good as a level 30." Then you get to level 30 and you look back at your level 20s self and you are ashamed at how bad you were and realize how bad all the other level 20s are.

adc

01-22-2013

Quote:
Jerk9003:
Everyone goes through their 20s phase, they think "Hey, i'm doing pretty good, I got the hang of this now, I'm basically as good as a level 30." Then you get to level 30 and you look back at your level 20s self and you are ashamed at how bad you were and realize how bad all the other level 20s are.

I don't think I've ever agreed with a post as much as I agree with this one.

23scurtu

01-22-2013

Koby, I never use exp boosts...

Au naturalle baby

Delete Teemo

01-22-2013

people will sometimes call you a noob ( or worse) if you feed. being anonymous sometimes brings out the worst in people. Just brush it off and dont respond in an equally nasty way. Flame wars arent fun.

23scurtu

01-22-2013

True, all I gotta do is say look at my match history, then they shut up

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

This thread is now about Rammus.

Okay.

RightClickYou

01-22-2013

i hit lvl 30 in two weeks...lol.. and i played bot games only pretty much.

Mich567

01-22-2013

You sound really full of yourself... you're not as amazing as you think. I'm still inexperienced too, but I think I know some things you might need to know.
First of all, you clearly have somewhat limited champion options. Learn the meta, the roles, and learn 2 champs for each one if you ever feel like going into ranked. You're not as experienced as you think... there's still a lot you need to learn.
Second of all, you have the wrong attitude towards others. In games (I'm not assuming you do this, but it's pretty common so I'm just gonna talk about it)... you gotta treat others well, you shouldn't boast or rub your "level of skill" in other peoples' faces. Don't insult others or rage either... and you shouldn't show off your match history like that, and get into a war about who's better, calling them unpleasant names and cra.p like that. You are either doing something wrong if they call you a noob, or they're just unpleasant idiots who do everything I just told you not to, or a combination of both. I don't think anybody has the right to do that. You have to be respectful when helping others.
3rd of all, you play too much. I'm saying this because it can be dangerous... you should probably do something else, and stop focusing on LoL this much. I only play on weekends (of course, I do spend around 5 hours a day on weekends). Gain more experience and knowledge over the course of maybe a couple of years if you still love the game. You should NOT be proud of this... get out and do something else with your friends, and don't make LoL your life (or half of it). You'll encounter trolls, feeders, and jerks. Keep going, stay respectful, and don't turn into one of them.
Now, instead of lecturing you based on my gut feelings, I'll answer your question.
The people shouldn't do that, and neither should you. People do it because it's human nature. It's pretty rare to see people not have that sort of attitude.