Road to diamond, with VIKTORY!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAintEvenMadBruh

02-24-2013

grabbed a kill!

Keepsake66

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAintEvenMadBruh View Post
Hey guys, I'm IAintEvenMadBruh and viktor is my favorite champs and one of my favorite mids to play. I've decided to go for diamond in season 3, and i'm gonna to try to get there playing mainly viktor. I would love some feedback, and tips from other vik players! I've wrote a guide for him on solomid and lolking, because viktor deserves more attention, as he is the most fun ap for sure, and much more viable that other people think.
I'm currently also playing a lot of lee mid. I find him to be a really interesting champ, but I'm still pretty bad with him :l (as well as elise). When I dont get mid I usually jungle as hurricane or lee. Because they are awesome. I also play on another account (pidimension) which is currently Gold I.

Music -
Pandora - Panic at the Disco, Red Hot Chili Peppers, No Doubt, Pendulum, Muse, Swedish House Mafia, Machinae Supremacy

http://www.twitch.tv/iaintevenmadbruh

Starting Elo - 1284
nothing has made me laugh more. if u are insinuating that this is possible for anyone to do this, u are flat out lying. I play viktor too and i can carry all day long and go without a win because i never get a single good team to back me up. this game is the worst game ive ever played and the fact that u are able to climb this high with him is pure absolute luck.

IAintEvenMadBruh

02-24-2013

2 - 0 !

IAintEvenMadBruh

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepsake66 View Post
nothing has made me laugh more. if u are insinuating that this is possible for anyone to do this, u are flat out lying. I play viktor too and i can carry all day long and go without a win because i never get a single good team to back me up. this game is the worst game ive ever played and the fact that u are able to climb this high with him is pure absolute luck.
You can carry with every champion if played properly, with the exception of maybe karma. If you play right, farm well and zone your opponent you can do a lot with viktor. Also, the odds of getting better players on your team are 56%, so it is a problem in how you play.

Kuja900

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepsake66 View Post
This is the silliest statement ive read all day, uve no concept of variance and the fact the more you play the closer you get to your true elo as the ****ty team thing goes both ways over large sample.

IAintEvenMadBruh

02-24-2013

^

IAintEvenMadBruh

02-24-2013

15 - 3 loss!

IAintEvenMadBruh

02-24-2013

the trolls!

Sketto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Worst stream Ive ever seen, doesn't talk, ask if he could talk, and he verbally abuses you and ban you.
Way to go

IAintEvenMadBruh

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketto View Post
Worst stream Ive ever seen, doesn't talk, ask if he could talk, and he verbally abuses you and ban you.
Way to go
I ban you after you call me mentally and physically disabled. I wasn't talking in lobby, Didn't really want to analyze the colors of the league client. Thanks for the feedback and the bump tho! PS my roomate is sleeping