To the people who dodge ARAMS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValorousVisage

07-07-2013

Screw you

Why don't we just make it impossible to dodge ARAMS?

It's not even a serious gamemode. So you didn't get the champ you wanted? Oh ****in' well! It's RANDOM.

So we'll have a 1v5? It'll take like 10 minutes maximum.
Your friend logged on? Well it's a 20 minute game more often than not, won't be that long.

Just sick of sitting here in queue cause people keep dodging.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2013

I do get tired of all the dodges in ARAM.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2013

Instead of making it impossible, I think that dodges shouldn't reset what champions people get.

If I don't care what champion I got, I want to stick with it and hate when a dodger causes me to get a different one.
That way, I at least know what I'm getting into (even if it's different teammates)

OrderlyAnarchist

07-07-2013

Yes! I rerolled into Lux! This is the best da-

*sigh*

Beverice

07-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValorousVisage View Post
It's not even a serious gamemode.
I take my ARAMs very seriously. I don't dodge if i get tryn, but if someone else does thats great. My ARAM W/L is pretty important to me.

Antischism

07-07-2013

At least there's a queue now. Back when it was customs people could dodge without penalty, which took FOREVER to get a game.

To take it one step further -- it's a lot better than when it was customs, it was on summoner's rift, you had to hope nobody took the jungle, hope nobody bought GA or stacking items, and hope nobody went into other lanes.

I'm fine with a dodge every once in a while.