Post Eve nerf Build. *works if your not dumb*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmeRGencYX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

Hello,

Im sick and tired of all of you people crying that eve is nerfed to the ground and is no longer viable in situations. To me she is still incredibly good at her role, which is simply to pop out of stealth do her combo and run away while YOUR team finishes the enemy off. Or gives you enough time to restealth and jump back into the fight.

I will go through a detailed overview on how i play her and you can review my past games to prove that I am playing eve with a positive kill to death ratio.

This being said,
First item: Dorans ring.
Do not engage in any fighting until your lvl 3, and even at lvl 3 stay in your lane!! Help your laning partner by constantly going stealth and scotuing and keeping line of sight of the enemys in that lane. Maybe using ur e once in a while.
Second item: Boots followed by Mana gem and tome then sheen.
Third item: Boots of mobi
Fourth: Lich bane, doesnt matter what item you get to make , but if your going vs magic heavy team get the magic resist item first to make the lich bane.
Fifth: get guinso

By the time you get to the Sheen, you should be roaming and be lvl 6+. This is how you should be fighting: Stealth go in do your combo if you know for a fact you can kill them in that combo move then stay on them, if you cant and your teammates are near you just do ur combo and get out fast then restealth and get back in the fight.

I see SOOOO amny eves just stay in a fight for no reason, thats not what her role is. Its to annoy and initiate fights or weaken them for your team. By playing this way I have managed to nearly 90% of the time get positive ratios, and by positive i mean 10-3,15-1 etc.
For summoners get flash and ignite. and have mana regen and magic pen runes. with 21-0-9 masteries.

That is all, and i hope you all do well with eve like i do. Shes still friggen good.

m0gX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

agree, people complain she sucks, but I still see her owning almost every game I see her lol...

Not Rob

06-30-2011

i still play her and still go 6/0/3 on a 20 min surrender game(they surrendered not us). xD
so yeah she's a very viable character still.

PuffyCreamz

06-30-2011

what i find more annoying is people not calling MIA on eve and giving the excuse "she is a stealth". guys i know its hard to call mia on a stealth but you should call it evn if u have a TINY BIT of doubt.

ways you can notice eve is MIA from your lane.

1. your opponent is gaining exp/lvls faster than you and your partner.
2. your opponent is playing defensive and retreats to your engages.
3. eve isnt farming or trying to farm.
4. eve has fastest boots.

also very important, if u have an eve laning with you, plz ward the river, chances are she wont stealth while she roams. or if she does, pink ward the river because most likely she will be performing ganks in other lanes when she sees that you bought wards.

final thoughts. eve is still strong. a stun might not be as good as a slow but can still ruin your mid game evn if you are owning that other mid lane...and with you gone they can catch up and beat you very quickly

an0my

06-30-2011

Quote:
...your...dumb
You're*

ForeverLaxx

06-30-2011

Eve was designed to beat people that don't know how to deal with stealth champions, and she was nerfed for that reason. The problem is that her nerfs didn't address the real problem, as she's still capable of stomping bad players because they still don't know how to deal with her. About the only thing that happened to her that actually inhibits her ability to kill bad players is that her ultimate healing numbers were knocked way down so she can't dive nearly as effectively anymore.

She still beats bad players just as easily as before. That doesn't mean she's a "viable" champion, though I really wish people would understand that word before using it.

Hmm, I got minused. Interesting. I was merely pointing out that Eve was not and is not "viable" competitively. At best, during end-game, she's a walking Stun-Bot and that was only before the nerf. Eve will do what Eve always does, and that's punish uncommunicative, unaware, and unlearning teams. Proper warding (and no, I don't mean to plop a pink ward right in the middle of your minion wave), proper communication, and proper coordination will keep an Eve player in check. She was, and still is, beating people who don't understand that simple fact. That does not make her viable for anything more than pubstomping. Either get used to that idea, or wait around for this "re-work" they continue to talk about. I know she's gone through a couple versions on the test server already that were deemed too powerful, so they're at least *trying* to get her where she needs to be.

Maybe this mystical "stealth revamp" will put her on the path she needs.

Not Rob

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
Eve was designed to beat people that don't know how to deal with stealth champions, and she was nerfed for that reason. The problem is that her nerfs didn't address the real problem, as she's still capable of stomping bad players because they still don't know how to deal with her. About the only thing that happened to her that actually inhibits her ability to kill bad players is that her ultimate healing numbers were knocked way down so she can't dive nearly as effectively anymore.

She still beats bad players just as easily as before. That doesn't mean she's a "viable" champion, though I really wish people would understand that word before using it.
so.. eve is a viable champion still.

Tdsh

06-30-2011

i also think eve still viable even with the nerfs, but what i saw the most of the games i tried to play is players dodgin qhen i pick her

sry for the bad english

GloryBox

06-30-2011

very much so.

There is one major issue with eve.

MOST PEOPLE dont understand eve's purpose, OR they dont know how to use her.

is she viable in all games? heck no. Is she one of my mains? heck yes!

To play eve, you need to considering the following things, if you want to play her.

level 30, and a full set of tier 3 runes for her ( mana regen, hp regen,hp, dodge,MS, arp, sp, mr, ap... are all viable depending on your playstyle)
youre team has decent CC.
youre team has at LEAST a bruiser and or tank, and a good pusher ( ether someone like mord or heim, or a good dps/carry)
their team has NO MORE then 2 hp heavy/tank characters( sometimes 3)
their team is NOT CC heavy

most importantly - your team doesnt need another role MORE then eve.

Eve is a luxury pick so to speak. she IS NOT an AP burst. she can be built that way to good effect, but honestly, only rarely. shes a hybrid/DPS/stealth assassin.

She can often wreck 1v1 with good circumstances... but you must always choose the right moment. A kill is only worth your death if, and only if one of the following circumstances are met:

-its a key member of their team at that point in the game ( ex heim at end game when hes protecting their base with turrets, or a fed carry with stack items)
-it gives multiple assists to your team, and your death leads to winning a teamfight/objective. if you go on to lose a tean fight cause you intiated too soon....)
-its a fed character who will give you lots of gold, whereas you will give little in return( always remember if you give them assists!)
- your death is to a turret/minion, whereas theirs is to you.
- they have Sight(400gold) on, and you are not worth that much, and they are alone/with one other champ(to not provide assists)
-some other benefit like the above meantioned.

To consider ALWAYS before intiating any burst:

CAN you actually kill them with burst, how long would you need to chase if not, can you handle their cc...

Ive encountered situations, where i became my teams carry because i was able to kill multiple champions simplky cause of my passive. My team intiated, 3 died( my team was pretty bad)... yet I came in late, and aced their team( got 4/5 kills too)

ive had other games that my burst was never enough, and i had to retreat after one hate spike, otherwise id die. most the game i was hiding, and ultimately we lost. they had too much beefyness and cc.. even with dodge boots, mandreds, trinity,banshees and gunblade, they were too tight of a team. I had to switch into backdoor/objective/scout mode.

lastly.... her farm. IF your getting zoned out a lot, and cant seem to get any assists/kills, you need to switch to jungle mode, even if your team has a jungler.

some things to consider

w3ak

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by an0my View Post
You're*
Beat me to it. Ironic thread is ironic.