Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Community...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehomCD

01-22-2013

It does get better as you level up. The thing about the free-to-play nature of the game is the worst behavior is at low levels, since people have nothing invested in their accounts. They're effectively throw-away things, and some people are there specifically because their main accounts were already banned for horrible behavior. As you get higher, toxic behavior never really vanishes, but it does get much, much more rare than at the lowest levels where people don't care at all if their account is going to be banned for being a racist jackass..

Tucking Sits

01-22-2013

Yeah, the community does get pretty bad some times. Just report the offenders, and if you need to, mute. Honestly, I have never heard of someone getting banned for refusing the communicate, especially when there was a fair amount of raging at said person before that person muted everyone.

RealMouse

01-22-2013

As others have stated, the A-holes don't get real far due to the tribunal banning them. mute, report, AND send in a ticket. and when you DO find good people to play with, add them to your friends list. There are a lot of nice people on the forums willing to play with others and not be pricks about it.

I'm not very good yet, but feel free to add me ingame, Realmouse

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-22-2013

Quote:
Phizzwiggle3:
every game has a few bad eggs. Just ignore them and focus on the friendly, nice people.

this is a deceptive phrase, from a demon trying to give the appearance of angelic traits. don't be decieved. they are all wicked if they endulge in these such desires.

doing evil things, makes you evil. so saying "there is good people here, doing these evil things". is kind of misleading. it's like me saying I am not mad, but then go and act very mad. your actions got to match what you say.

Delete Teemo

01-23-2013

Quote:
Damein Sandow:
this is a deceptive phrase, from a demon trying to give the appearance of angelic traits. don't be decieved. they are all wicked if they endulge in these such desires.

doing evil things, makes you evil. so saying "there is good people here, doing these evil things". is kind of misleading. it's like me saying I am not mad, but then go and act very mad. your actions got to match what you say.

It's spelled indulge